PDA

View Full Version : It's getting bigger!

wvgemini
February 17th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Yeah, not just longer, but bigger! I've been taking some good vitamins and eating better proteins ever since I started growing my hair back out (June-ish) but I didn't think there would be this kind of a difference.

I've always had a good bit of hair, but now that it is back just past shoulder length, I'm really noticing that it seems MUCH thicker:cheese: DF noticed it too last night, lol.

Of course, now I'm only half liking it because I'm in that "triangle head" stage. Ah well, It will grow past it soon. :D

krissykins
February 17th, 2011, 07:40 AM
Yay! This is fabulous news :) congrats!

Nae
February 17th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Congratulations, that is great! As a very noble ogre once uttered, "Better out than in, I always say!"

Gypsy Librarian
February 17th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Congratulations! Remember, lots of people would love to have so much hair. Everytime I let my hair down in front of people, they always say "You have so much hair" and then they want to touch it. If I straighten it, it looks thin and I miss my mane of hair.

wvgemini
February 17th, 2011, 09:44 AM
Congratulations, that is great! As a very noble ogre once uttered, "Better out than in, I always say!"
lol! I like that.

Congratulations! Remember, lots of people would love to have so much hair. Everytime I let my hair down in front of people, they always say "You have so much hair" and then they want to touch it. If I straighten it, it looks thin and I miss my mane of hair.
Oh I know. I straightened mine the other night and was horribly self-conscious the entire night. Like it just didn't look good. :( I would chuck the iron totally but I smooth out my bangs with it. Maybe I should toss the big one and get a baby iron so I'm not tempted to flat the whole thing out. Hm ...

einna
February 17th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Nice that your hair is getting thicker. The triangle will grow, haha ;)

I would chuck the iron totally but I smooth out my bangs with it. Maybe I should toss the big one and get a baby iron so I'm not tempted to flat the whole thing out. Hm ...

I just did that ;) (Baby one I got as a gift.) Very pleased with myself ;)

MsBubbles
February 17th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Yay! Congrats! Thicker hair is a happy thing for someone like me (fine and thin). A good reason to remember the vits.