PDA

View Full Version : any 3c's with super long below classic length hair?

curlychica702
February 16th, 2011, 06:47 PM
hey i was wondering how many 3c's there are with longer then classic length hair. i have a reaaallly long term goal of mid thigh length but am wondering if i could get there cuz i have such a curly textrue.:pray:

virgo75
February 16th, 2011, 07:23 PM
I intended to respond and post a youtube video that I saw of a 16 year old girl who had 3c hair that was knee length when stretched. It was beautiful and thick. But I guess the mom removed the video because I can't find it now. :(

I watched all of the lady's videos that she had on her daughter and she washed her daughter's hair once per week with Nexxus Therapee Shampoo & conditioned with the Humectress Conditioner. Afterwards she would melt some vaseline in the microwave and use that as a leave-in and braid her hair up. Oh, and she would do a pre-shampoo treatment by mixing some of the Nexxus conditioner with olive oil and putting that on her daughter's hair before washing.

That's the only one I can think of off of the top of my head.
I wish the video was still up so you could see it, but it ***IS*** possible! :agree:

Best of luck in your hair growing journey! :flower:

curlychica702
February 16th, 2011, 09:16 PM
I intended to respond and post a youtube video that I saw of a 16 year old girl who had 3c hair that was knee length when stretched. It was beautiful and thick. But I guess the mom removed the video because I can't find it now. :(

I watched all of the lady's videos that she had on her daughter and she washed her daughter's hair once per week with Nexxus Therapee Shampoo & conditioned with the Humectress Conditioner. Afterwards she would melt some vaseline in the microwave and use that as a leave-in and braid her hair up. Oh, and she would do a pre-shampoo treatment by mixing some of the Nexxus conditioner with olive oil and putting that on her daughter's hair before washing.

That's the only one I can think of off of the top of my head.
I wish the video was still up so you could see it, but it ***IS*** possible! :agree:

Best of luck in your hair growing journey! :flower:

thank you for the info! right now ive been moisturizing with aussie moist and sealing with some indian flower scented oil lol ive seen one of the videos , that sucks she took it down):

Athena's Owl
February 16th, 2011, 10:39 PM
when my hair is shorter than it is now - at about your length, actually - I had 3c hair. but now that I've grown it to past TBL wet, the curls are looser, about 3b. I'm maintaining at just about TBL wet for 2011 to see if my hair gets thicker toward the ends or not.

I can think of a few women here who have hair at least as curly and as long, if not longer, but at classic when dry and curly, I can't think of anyone here.