PDA

View Full Version : LOL First Cassia treatment

cinemax
February 16th, 2011, 03:44 PM
I did my first Cassia treatment last night. I mixed up Cassia, Bhringraj and Alma. Once I pilled that green, smelly mixture on top of my head, I laughed so hard it felt like I had done sit ups. I then went into the living room where my husband was sitting and he had a good laugh too. I looked and smelled like a cow had pooped on my head!!!!:eek::eek:
I must say that I love how my hair turned out. :D Very shiny and a tiny bit thicker. I'll will definitely keep doing the Cassia treatments.:D

tigr
February 16th, 2011, 04:17 PM
I haven't tried Cassia, although I very much want to. Thanks for the story. I've added "sense of humor" to the list of things to have available for when I prepare my Cassia mix!

Vercelli
February 16th, 2011, 04:30 PM
Super, it worked on you as well!!:cheese:
I like the cassia treatments a lot, especially the poop look. Of course it smells much nicer than cow poop, more like freshly cut hay. The mess is definitely worth its effort just because of the visible result!

Cirafly24
February 16th, 2011, 06:48 PM
I loved the cassia treatment I did over the summer...but it's so messy! My whole shower was green and muddy.

I still have quite a bit of cassia left...hmm, I should think about doing another treatment.

cinemax
February 17th, 2011, 03:33 PM
tigr-you should try it. I love the results and will be doing them monthly

vercelli-it does smell like cut hay!

cirafly24- I felt like the mess was worth it but I have very fine, thin hair so I may have had less to deal with.

Anje
February 17th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I once did henna at an outdoor club I belong to, so I could rinse in the lake afterward. A friend decided to tease me for the rest of the day that I put goose poop on my head.

cinemax
February 17th, 2011, 03:56 PM
LOL. thanks for sharing your story!:)

chevyGirl
February 17th, 2011, 04:15 PM
When you do Cassia can you still use permanent color or semi-perm color on your hair?

cinemax
February 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
I don't know the answer to that question. There is a huge cassia thread you could probably find the answer there or start a thread with that question. Good luck