PDA

View Full Version : Is this mid back yet?

bunzfan
February 16th, 2011, 05:37 AM
I have taken my picture for the month and i think it is nearing mid back what do you think ?

Hair wet.

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/017.jpg

Hair Dry.

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/emmerline1/021.jpg

skyblue
February 16th, 2011, 07:54 AM
your almost there!! Pretty hair!

Joliebaby
February 16th, 2011, 07:55 AM
I'd say it's midback when wet! Looks really nice!

bunzfan
February 16th, 2011, 08:01 AM
your almost there!! Pretty hair!

Thank you when you look at pictures of yourself your not sure if your imagining it :D

Yay i was just at BSL in November so i think I'm doing quite well and thank you i curse the waves at times.

xoxophelia
February 16th, 2011, 08:05 AM
I am not really sure what midback is but when I was at that length I was calling it BSL. Either way though, you are making good progress to your goal :eek:

bunzfan
February 16th, 2011, 10:50 AM
Thank you xoxophelia :)

*Rose Red*
February 16th, 2011, 11:54 AM
I would say it´s midback when it´s wet! And your hair looks good, I really like the curls!

bunzfan
February 16th, 2011, 12:36 PM
I would say itīs midback when itīs wet! And your hair looks good, I really like the curls!

Thank you red rose the waves can be frustrating as it feels like i'm making no progress but it might be more accurate to measure wet from now on :ponder:

Anywhere
February 16th, 2011, 12:54 PM
I'm not sure what the difference is between BSL and midback, but it seems to be a few inches past lower BSL. Grats? :D

ritza
February 16th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Yes,I would say mid-back...

Happy Hair Growing!

AnnaJamila
February 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Tots for defs!!! Lol, yes, don't know why I felt like pulling out the local vernacular, there! Haha, lovely hair and be proud of your waves; us straighties are over in a corner plotting your demise! JK!

:p

lyria
February 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
I think it's close!

AnnaJamila
February 16th, 2011, 08:08 PM

Don't take this the wrong way, but your siggy pic makes me drool! Lol, so thick and shiny!

bunzfan
February 17th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Yes,I would say mid-back...

Oh that makes me happy happy hair growing to you, my hair has grown so much since joining LHC and taking the excellent advice on here for me wearing hair up, using oils and not cutting every 8 weeks.

Happy Hair Growing!

Tots for defs!!! Lol, yes, don't know why I felt like pulling out the local vernacular, there! Haha, lovely hair and be proud of your waves; us straighties are over in a corner plotting your demise! JK!

:p

Its funny isn't it even as a child i dreamed of having lovely straight hair like the other girls.

I think it's close!

I think your right when dry its not quite there yet.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your siggy pic makes me drool! Lol, so thick and shiny!

Ha ha that made me laugh but thank you :)