PDA

View Full Version : 5 weeks into LHC

skyblue
February 15th, 2011, 05:12 PM
I think I'm kind of excited! My first pic was for hair typing but I couldn't figure out how to post it so I gave that up lol so no combing and it looks bad with thin hemline
next pic taken today my hemline looks better the layers look like they are catching up! Both pics are pretty crappy but until I get a camera my sons phone will have to do, so I apologize for that
so is it me or does it look a tad better????
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7085

Anywhere
February 15th, 2011, 06:34 PM
its a tad hard to tell (your clothing in the 2nd picture is darker) but I think the hemline looks straighter, which therefore means it looks fuller. I think theres an improvement, congratulations. :D

skyblue
February 15th, 2011, 07:33 PM
I know actually it's weird the sweater I'm wearing is lighter then my hair, but in the pic the colors come out the same, bad picture quality, sorry about that, but I posted it cause you can make out the hair enough to see that the layers are growing out, hopefully by next month I'll have a proper camera

Hotrox
February 15th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Hello, I think the hemline certainly looks fuller in the recent photo, well done you :D

McFearless
February 15th, 2011, 07:36 PM
We are always the most critical of ourselves so if you think your hair health has improved then it surely hair.

Congrats and happy growing:)

AnnaJamila
February 15th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Beautimus hair! I agree with you, it looks less flyaway and the hemline is much thicker in the more recent photo.

skyblue
February 16th, 2011, 06:59 AM
thanks! I'm excited! I feel like I can let it grow on to classic now :)

spitfire511
February 16th, 2011, 07:03 AM
I agree that it's a little hard to tell given the color of the shirt, but the hemline does look a little fuller to me too! And like McFearless said, we're our own worst critics so if you think it's looking better it surely is. Congrats!

annieangel149
February 16th, 2011, 07:05 AM
thanks! I'm excited! I feel like I can let it grow on to classic now :)

yep thats great improvement in just 5 weeks! congratulations!!!