PDA

View Full Version : Amusing hair dream :p

Wanderer09
February 15th, 2011, 07:51 AM
lol. Last night I dreamt I got out of the shower, and I didn't feel like walking around with 34 inches of wet, heavy hair until it dried. Just like real life up to this point, right?

Except then, I braided my hair and cut it off, draped the braid over the towel rack, and skipped merrily outside thinking "I'll go do something else for a while, and when I return my hair will be dry and I can put it back where it belongs."

Uh, yeah. I came back, held the braid up to my hair expecting it to magically glue itself back on, and when that failed to happen I was so upset! "Oh no! Why did I do this! How stupid can I get???"

Then I woke up and the first thing I did was to clutch my hair to make sure it was still long. :p

The end!

DuckyDot
February 15th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Oh wow! :D I love dreams :p

morecowbell
February 15th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Haha, that's an interesting one! :laugh: If only it were that easy, right? :rolleyes:
:)

orangeskye
February 15th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Thats so funny! Maybe we spend too much time thinking about our hair.. if it's sinking into our dreams?

last night i dreamed that my hair had turned 12 different colors and the only way to get the colours out was to scrub them with different flavored muffins.. but i didn't know which muffin went with which hair, and the wrong combination made the length fall off!
it was pretty awful :(

Dragon
February 15th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Very funny :)

PrincessTieflin
February 15th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Ha Ha been there... lol.. so glad it was a dream!! :D

varintalonguard
February 18th, 2011, 02:16 AM
i wish my hair dreams were thing funny. I usually have dreams where my hair is so long and lovely that waking up makes me want to cry

Henrietta
February 18th, 2011, 06:21 AM
So funny! I've got such dream too sometimes. Not about hair but the basis is the same. I do something COMPLETELY ridiculous and non-logical and I am sure it will work. And then, still dreaming, I realise it was so stupid, have I forgotten about physics, logic?! :D

einna
February 18th, 2011, 08:40 AM
This made me laugh :)

Endymion's_Star
February 18th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I love how dreams bring out the neurotic inner-child!

I had a dream a few weeks ago where my other-half, who is very interested in sailing, bought a boat. In real life, this would be impossible as he's a student, but y'know... alright.
Except in dream land, he tied me to the front of the boat, like a maidenhead, *WITH MY HAIR*

I woke up shouting NO NO DON"T KNOT IT.

Turned out, he was just leaning on my braid, and my subconscious had got all paranoid >.<