PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Talk about inspiring!

ArienEllariel
February 14th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Have any of you seen this video? It's clean, I promise. Only lovely hair being let down from its braid to past floor length.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ZaQCClr_I

I think I just found a new hair idol! :p

What do you all think? :D

monsterna
February 14th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Inspiring, but way too long for me, heh.

Jenn of Pence
February 14th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Wow. It would be interesting to know what it's like to have hair that long, but I doubt that I'd make it that far, even if my hair would grow to that length. But it's nice to look at it on someone else. :)

o.k.
February 14th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Looks healthy, but I don't like it when it touches the floor

Loreley
February 15th, 2011, 01:05 AM
It looks beautiful but it's too long for me.

Purdy Bear
February 15th, 2011, 02:00 AM
:thudpile: OMG! Such thick hair and so beautiful. Am I jealous - Oh yessssssssssssssss!

Fufu
February 15th, 2011, 02:07 AM
Very lovely hair, thick and healthy-looking.

For me, it will be too long and heavy.

anodyne_ame
February 15th, 2011, 02:27 AM
Wow that is impressive, looks really healthy too. I think it would be too long for me, but I'd like to try what having hair that long would feel like for a day though :)

Night_Kitten
February 15th, 2011, 02:55 AM
Wow! That's an amazing length :thudpile:
And her hair is so thick and beautiful, and with little taper almost till the very ends! :bowtome:
I want my hair to be like that toooooo :wail:

Dragon
February 15th, 2011, 03:07 AM
What beautiful hair.

AZDesertRose
February 15th, 2011, 03:51 AM
I doubt mine would get that long, but hers looks amazing. So healthy and thick. :)

Nae
February 15th, 2011, 04:34 AM
Really beautiful. I feel like I would have to be 500 to ever get mine that long though.

Othala
February 15th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Very inspiring! I would love to have hair that long with such thickness and such good condition. Trailing on the floor and all, LOL.

Thank you so much for posting that video.

Joliebaby
February 15th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Looking at that, I'm thinking I'm a wimp if I can't manage classic length :)
I have a suspicion that past hip I will get too frustrated with my hair, but who knows? Maybe I should watch this for encouragement -it can be done LOL!

jel
February 15th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Wow, I must say that I am more impressed by the thickness of her braid than the length!

It is amazingly long hair, that is true, but based on the proportions of her head to her body, she is short. So her longer-than-floor hair may not be as long as some of our members' floor or even ankle length hair... It is still very long and beautiful!

And the way all that hair was piled on top of her head in a double crown braid... :thudpile:

Angel_099
February 15th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Very pretty hair! For me, I wouldn't want it that long though. I think around waist length is good.:)

Madora
February 15th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Thank you for the link, ArienEllariel!

She certainly has magnificent hair! And judging from the way her fingers fly through it, it looks to be in superb condition too.

I certainly admire her patience and ability to deal with caring for such long tresses. The washing alone would seem daunting to me! I only wish the video could have shown all angles of her braided crown before she unwound it!

Alvrodul
February 15th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I love the thickness of her hair, and it is wonderfully long, but personally I wouldn't want hair that brushed the ground.:rolleyes:

Vorvolaka
February 15th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Oh my goodness. That's some lovely hair.

But how do you braid hair when it outgrows your arms, lol?

dragonmyst
February 15th, 2011, 11:18 AM
oh how pretty! Thanks to the OP for sharing.

Izae
February 15th, 2011, 11:49 AM
that is...incrediblely awesome.
I would love hair like that.

Actually maybe not, but I'd sure like to try growing my hair that long.:D

lapushka
February 15th, 2011, 11:57 AM
She has amazing hair, that's for sure. Wonder if there's updo's she does at all, or is it just that one video? Okay, just looked at the rest of the channel... It's one of "those" channels again.

princessp
February 15th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Wow, I must say that I am more impressed by the thickness of her braid than the length!

It is amazingly long hair, that is true, but based on the proportions of her head to her body, she is short. So her longer-than-floor hair may not be as long as some of our members' floor or even ankle length hair... It is still very long and beautiful!

And the way all that hair was piled on top of her head in a double crown braid... :thudpile:

Yeah me too, that braid is incredible!

NouvelleNymphe2
February 15th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Oh my Goodness that is just BEAUTIFUL!

Jeno86
February 15th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I would LOVE to have hair that long! If I can get mine past my bum live will be great, but to have hair like that...oh the fun I could have!

irishlady
February 15th, 2011, 02:38 PM
What a beautiful lady!

I really like her hair, and it suits her. Personally it'd be too long for me, but on her it looks nice :)