PDA

View Full Version : Seems to be no middle ground when it comes to opinion about long hair on guys

keepmyhair
February 14th, 2011, 02:58 AM
In the past couple of weeks, I have been attending a few functions, giving talks, etc, and am beginning to realize that opinions about long haired guys is almost always on either extreme.

My hair is about at the shoulders, and I get the feeling that people either really like it, or really detest it. Looks like there isn't much of a middle ground :-)

I am also observing that hair toys (except the alice band) seem to be generally frowned upon when used by guys.

Not complaining, just observing :-)

dinnee
February 14th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Personally I like long hair on men, as long as they take care of it properly. Most of them just seem rather lazy by letting it grow and do as it pleases (and often it shows as a dry tangled mess, or even worse, totally greasy)... But it can be really beautiful when it's taken care of properly.

Othala
February 14th, 2011, 03:50 AM
Most of them just seem rather lazy by letting it grow and do as it pleases (and often it shows as a dry tangled mess, or even worse, totally greasy)... But it can be really beautiful when it's taken care of properly.

In my experience, when a guy has particularly beautiful, well kept. long hair, it incites even more distaste. Rooted in jealousy perhaps?

I like long hair on guys.

spitfire511
February 14th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Agreed with liking the longer hair on guys.

When DS had to have surgery on his finger, we went to the local Shriner's hospital and were fortunate to get to have their Chief of Staff as our surgeon. His hair was shoulder blade length (which I know isn't *that* long, but unusual for someone in that position I think). It was super neat and somehow made him more approachable to me. (Crazy I know - but I liked it!)

Celtic Morla
February 14th, 2011, 08:44 AM
I find it depends on th eguy! My DH would look awful in LH, but today i had a client walk in with his hair getting close to shoulder and I told him I really liked it. I have met some guys with absolutely gorgeous hair that suited them and other guys that o wanted to run up and chop it off!! I laugh at how people expect me to be conservative because I have grey hair ...LOL

DuckyDot
February 14th, 2011, 09:47 AM
My Dad has long hair and I love it! It's about MBL ? Or maybe longer! But some guys just would not look good with long hair. It depends.

Ashenputtel
February 14th, 2011, 10:41 AM
I've also noticed that. Personaly I like it a lot too. I kept bugging my boyfriend to kept its hair long. (His mother is from Sri Lanka he has nice jet black silky hair.)

Izae
February 14th, 2011, 10:43 AM
Personally I like long hair on men, as long as they take care of it properly. Most of them just seem rather lazy by letting it grow and do as it pleases (and often it shows as a dry tangled mess, or even worse, totally greasy)... But it can be really beautiful when it's taken care of properly.

I'm guilty of that. Just letting my hair grow and taking exactly zero time to care for it.
Before I joined here, it was a completely dry, usually frizzy and split mess!
Now it's a tiny bit better, and hopefully in a couple months I will have it all awesome looking.
Then again, it might not even suit me that much, but I don't really care. So long as I think it looks good, then it does.:)

Druid of Alba
February 14th, 2011, 10:45 AM
I agree, that is usually the case.
I'm on the extreme pro side. I love long hair on guys!
It looks so mysterious and earthy!
Short hair depresses me. I feel bad for people when they get their hair cut.

Rocket22
February 14th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Ok I'm going to go against the grain here and say I don't like long hair on men at all! Sorry don't bash me.. I just don't, that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a nice head of hair it just doesn't do anything for me as far as me being attracted to the person. Remember we all have what we like and what we don't so dont hate on me :)

Regan
February 14th, 2011, 11:39 AM
i have a slight preference to men with long hair, but i've been attracted to guys with short hair, too.

i love facial hair, though. gotta have a little bit.

In2wishin
February 14th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Count me as another who likes long hair on some and short hair on others. It doesn't even depend on the hair itself (although dirty, scraggly hair looks bad no matter the length) but on the total look. I'm not a big fan of the "aging hippie" look (the balding head with a thin ponytail) but I have seen some really sexy guys with nice long hair (Clay Matthews for one) and others who look great with shaved heads.

Madame J
February 14th, 2011, 12:23 PM
FWIW, I'm firmly in the "pro" side of that spectrum. I think long hair on guys is hot.

MAO
February 14th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I say it depends on the guy. Some men just do not look good with long hair. On the right man, it can look hot. My hubby would not look good with long hair unfortunately. :(

SimplyViki
February 14th, 2011, 12:55 PM
I'd have to say I'm squarely in the middle. :p I like longhaired guys, bald guys, buzzed guys, shorthaired guys... :wigtongue I do think some guys look better with one or the other (short or long hair), but then, I tend to get used to seeing a person one way and the change will tend to be jarring at first regardless of how flattering it might be.

MissManda
February 14th, 2011, 01:01 PM
I like long hair on guys and I consider myself lucky that my DBF has beautiful, long hair. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course. :)

As for the comment that beautiful, well-cared for hair can cause even more negative comments, my DBF has experienced this and actually tries to make his hair more messy-looking to prevent this. It makes me sad because I love his hair, but it's his hair and not mine.

ravenreed
February 14th, 2011, 01:08 PM
I have no preference for long hair on guys but I have no opposition to it either. I don't seem to have a physical "type" so those sorts of things don't matter to me. I can appreciate well kept hair on anyone.

ladylovecraft
February 14th, 2011, 01:27 PM
I highly prefer long hair on guys; in fact, I'm not attracted to most guys with short hair. The shortest I've ever had a strong attraction to someone was a celebrity (Matthew Gray Gubler, before he cut it), and even then, nothing quite impresses me like well-kept long hair on a boy... hehe.

That being said, my current boything has long hair, quite longer than mine in fact, I'm jealous!

Kaijah
February 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I'm actually in that middle ground... it's his hair, he can do what he wants with it. xD Long hair can look nice, but so can short hair. I think whatever he wants to maintain is what's going to look best on him.

Hylia
February 14th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Well my Bf has long hair about APL almost BSL length and for the most part everyone hates it besides me and him. We live in a pretty big city, but people, especially at work tell him to cut it. He actually had to cut it from waist to shoulder just to get the job. But anyways, I think it is ridiculous how much people judge men with longer hair, I personally only find men with long hair attractive. I also find it offensive when people tell my boyfriend to cut his hair. Its rude because its not like he goes around telling people to cut their hair or wear more makeup or whatever.

enfys
February 14th, 2011, 03:55 PM
Maybe it's just that the middle ground opinions don't get voiced?

I've never told someone, "Your hair looks ok...it's fine. Just a bit 'meh'". I'll either rave about how great it is, or shut up. Long or short. Any hair needs to be special to catch my eye.

As long as my guy doesn't have long hair, other men can do what they want. DH doesn't want or like long hair for himself, and that's fine with me as he suits it short.

Some men are lucky with their texture and take good care of their hair. They get the rave reviews off me. Same for women.

yotaka
February 14th, 2011, 04:16 PM
My DBF had hair longer than I when we first started dated (which tomorrow, it will be a year ago, yay). But it was badly damaged and treated with a really bad black chemical dye. Needless to say, it was pretty fried.

So about 4 months ago he cut it to a little above shoulder length which got rid of about 70% of the dye/damage he was growing out. He's going to keep it about this length because it looks best on him. If it's too long, it emphasizes his forehead, and if it's too short his ears stick out (I've seen a pic with him in a buzz cut, not his best look). His length is pretty perfect right now, though he might get it a little layered sometime in the future.

Point is, it depends on the guy! Though I've personally always been attracted longhairs with tattoos... That's just me. ;)

Ever since I joined LHC I've been teaching him what I've learned and he's started taking much better care of his hair. He's a henndigo head now, detangles gently with a wide-toothed comb and then brushes out gently, he CWCs, rinses in cold water and occasionally when I'm over does deep conditioning treatments. His hair is looking better than ever and he also has been taking good care of his skin by using my naturally made sugar scrubs. He's a lot happier now. He went from black metal band to funk band (and I'm not even joking... he's a drummer and went from playing black metal to playing in a funk band lol).

Mesmerise
February 14th, 2011, 06:14 PM
To me it depends... I don't have an issue with long hair on guys either way (but I agree it's always better when well cared for). I must admit though...there is a musician I like and with short hair he's just absolutely GORGEOUS... but at the moment his hair is long...and I just want to say "CHOP IT!". But umm... that's just because he looks better - to me - with short hair!

I used to say I had this rule that I'd never go out with a guy who had longer hair than me or a higher pitched voice (I made that rule up when my sister started going out with a guy who had both lol) because I need to be the most feminine person in a relationship (I'm not uber feminine either... despite having long hair).

PeaceLoveHair
February 14th, 2011, 07:13 PM
I love long hair on guys. I'm beginning to notice men with long hair since I've joined LHC. As long as it's healthy and well groomed, it's beautiful.

patienceneeded
February 14th, 2011, 08:20 PM
I like long hair on anyone, male or female, as long as it is well-kept and cared for. I also think short hair is cute on either boys or girls, it depends on the person! :) DH is a short-hair, his hair is not meant to be long...it just poofs out. I've seen his 8th grade picture. :D Besides, my DH looks great with short hair. He even cuts it himself.

pepperedmoth
February 14th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Nah, I think there's lots of middle ground- lots of people here have said it depends on the guy.

My best friend has long hair, about to his waist, and it's lovely on him. It's very soft, a medium brown, wavy, well-kept, and when we were both single I loved to play with it. I wouldn't change it on him.

My husband has a very short cut (I cut it for him!) and it's lovely on him. It's soft and thick and just long enough I can put my fingers in. I wouldn't change it on him.

I could say the same about long hair on women! It depends on the woman, and the hair.

keepmyhair
February 14th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Ok I'm going to go against the grain here and say I don't like long hair on men at all! Sorry don't bash me.. I just don't, that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a nice head of hair it just doesn't do anything for me as far as me being attracted to the person. Remember we all have what we like and what we don't so dont hate on me :)

It's perfectly cool Rocket22 :-) After all everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sometimes we just like or dislike something, without being able to tell why.

keepmyhair
February 14th, 2011, 09:36 PM
Maybe it's just that the middle ground opinions don't get voiced?

Nah, I think there's lots of middle ground- lots of people here have said it depends on the guy.

Yes, looks like there is a good amount of middle ground. Perhaps as enfys says, it just doesn't get voiced.

Thanks to everyone for chiming in. Thanks for the support and good to know your thoughts :)

rocket_surgeon
February 14th, 2011, 10:37 PM
I think it just seems like the majority of people have strong opinions when it comes to men's hair lengths because the stronger opinions drown out those of people who don't have a preference or don't think it's their business.

In general, I don't have a strong preference either way and will keep whatever opinions I have to myself. However, my partner decided to grow out his hair a few months ago, and it's just so silky and wonderful that I can't dislike it.

Quixii
February 14th, 2011, 10:43 PM
I like long hair on guys as long as it suits them. I used to think I always preferred it longer, but I've since met guys where I've seen their hair in various stages of cut/growing out, and realized they do actually look better with their hair cut.

TheMechaGinger
February 14th, 2011, 11:02 PM
I'm a sucker for long hair myself. My boyfriend has long hair and I love it, it's about MBL I think and blond and gorgeous haha I could go on for days (though to be honest, and I'll never tell him this either, my favorite is long dark brown wavy hair on a guy=])

AZDesertRose
February 15th, 2011, 12:08 AM
It depends on the guy. There was a guy I went to high school with who had gorgeous golden brown hair that he took really good care of and wore about mid-back length. He was also an arrogant so-and-so, but he definitely had great hair.

My stepdad looks ridiculous with longer hair because he has extremely curly hair and it grows out, not down.

On some guys, long hair is hot. On some guys, not so much. It helps if it's well cared for; well-groomed hair looks better than sloppy hair.

trolleypup
February 15th, 2011, 12:23 AM
It also depends where you are. Here, it mostly just isn't an issue. I'll get a negative comment rarely, the vast majority of comments are positive, regardless of whether it is up or down, or the sex or demographic of the commenter.

*shrug* Some guys look good (with long hair) and some don't.

Dragon
February 15th, 2011, 01:14 AM
I think all length hair looks good on guys but it would be nice to see more long hair guys around.

Rocket22
February 15th, 2011, 11:52 AM
It's perfectly cool Rocket22 :-) After all everyone is entitled to an opinion. Sometimes we just like or dislike something, without being able to tell why.
Thanks for the nice reply. I do have to say I bought some hair once from a guy (for my extensions) and to date that was some of the best hair I have ever had!!! it was absolutely perfect!

KLin
February 15th, 2011, 12:42 PM
My husban had waist length, honey brown, straight, heathly hair when he was in college.:eyebrows: His transportation was his motorcycle, and he played sports. His hair would get tangled and he would pull it when he played volleyball. SO we had it cut to APL. Still was long and looked awsome.
He cut it off when he finished his MBA to get a real job :rolleyes:. He had grown it back to shoulder lenght a few years ago. Job changed and it was cut again three years ago. He is growing out his layers now and it is almost back to chin length.
He is at a business confrence in Spain and business associates seem to be making positive comments about his growing hair. So he has been showing them photos of our boys with long hair, and how the family wants him to grow his long again.
Our boys are 6 yr and 8 yrs old and have elbow lenght hair/mid-back. (My hair is about waist lenght.)

BTW his best friend has long waist length, fairytale ends and he is balding on top. He needs to find a new style as it is no longer flattering on him. Looked way better before the balding.

spigette
February 15th, 2011, 03:39 PM
My personal rule has always been to never date a guy whose hair was prettier than mine, lol. I have to hop in here in the minority and say that as a general rule, I don't care for long hair on guys. But as many of you have said, it depends on the guy and on the hair.

There was this male grad student working in our office once whose hair was sooooo gorgeous! He was about 6'4, deep voice, very attractive hands, a neatly trimmed beard and MBL blonde curls. I used to actually stutter and blush when he was around, even though I was about 10 years older than he was, and very happily married!! :crush: He came in to visit us a few years ago, and he had cut all the hair off. Sigh! He was still handsome, but it wasn't the same, lol.

Beautiful, healthy thick hair is attractive on anyone, male or female. But if I am attracted to a guy with long hair, it is usually in spite of it, not because of it. :)

lyria
February 15th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I would like to volunteer as a "middle ground" holder regarding guys with long hair. I think some look really hot with long hair, others don't look as good as they do with shorter hair. I think that, just like with women, every individual has a different length that is most flattering for them. One of my guy friends has gorgeous BSL length hair and looks great. Another recently cut his nearly shoulder length hair to a more conventional short cut and it's an improvement for him. Just go with your individual style and do what works best for you!

anthonyswife
February 15th, 2011, 06:13 PM
I love long hair on guys. :) I think it's great you wear your hair long and I hope you don't let the nay-sayers get to you!

anthonyswife
February 15th, 2011, 06:15 PM
I would like to volunteer as a "middle ground" holder regarding guys with long hair. I think some look really hot with long hair, others don't look as good as they do with shorter hair. I think that, just like with women, every individual has a different length that is most flattering for them. One of my guy friends has gorgeous BSL length hair and looks great. Another recently cut his nearly shoulder length hair to a more conventional short cut and it's an improvement for him. Just go with your individual style and do what works best for you!

I agree with this, even though I'm partial to long hair there are some people (both men and women) who do look great (and occasionally better) with short hair.

keepmyhair
February 16th, 2011, 11:01 AM
I love long hair on guys. :) I think it's great you wear your hair long and I hope you don't let the nay-sayers get to you!

Thanks for the support :)

varintalonguard
February 18th, 2011, 02:10 AM
It really depends on the person for me. My bf looks really good with what i call longish hair because it curls at the nape of his neck and around his ear. He also looks good with short hair...i'm jealous of him sometimes. He probably would look good with long hair but that would be an over his dead body kinda thing. Other men I've seen with long hair can look awful and some I've seen look wonderful. I think its a matter of how you care for it and the shape of your face.

Kherome
February 18th, 2011, 04:34 AM
I am one who highly dislikes long hair on guys. I do not dislike guys with long hair, just long hair on guys;)

xovictoryxo
February 18th, 2011, 10:44 AM
I really like long hair on guys :)

KLin
April 2nd, 2011, 10:32 PM
Back again..
My boys had a karate tournament today and I put gel in their hair and pulled into ponytails. My 8 1/2 yr olds hair is about an inch from his waist. My 6 yr old sons hair is curly and about 2 inches from his waist.
My older son wants to get to waist wait about 6 months to decide if he want to cut it then. They have the most beautiful healthy hair.

RecklessCharlie
April 2nd, 2011, 10:35 PM
Well I'm one of those who likes BOTH! I think short, long, in-between hair looks great on guys. The key is for the guy to find what HE likes best, his own style and go with that :)

squiggyflop
April 2nd, 2011, 10:58 PM
um, well.. um i suppose im on the anti long man hair side, i dont like hair thats longer than shoulders on guys, well i should say im not attracted to men with hair that is longer than shoulders. jesus length (im not religious, everyone just knows what length i mean when i say it because everyone has seen the paintings) is the maximum length for any man who wants a kiss from me.. i think the reason that people always go one way or another is just their own personal preference.. i like men to look, well, tough and less groomed than a woman (somehow makes them look more masculine to be a little unkempt), but long ungroomed hair looks awful.. dont get me wrong, its everyone's own choice for how they want their body to look.. i wont begrudge a man the choice to have long hair.. but its just not something i find alluring..

dudbarbu
April 3rd, 2011, 01:25 AM
In the past couple of weeks, I have been attending a few functions, giving talks, etc, and am beginning to realize that opinions about long haired guys is almost always on either extreme.

My hair is about at the shoulders, and I get the feeling that people either really like it, or really detest it. Looks like there isn't much of a middle ground :-)

I am also observing that hair toys (except the alice band) seem to be generally frowned upon when used by guys.

Not complaining, just observing :-)

Exactly. I have the same feeling.

lajsa
April 3rd, 2011, 02:53 AM
I love long hair on guys as long as they care for it properly. I've seen a few guys at my school with long hair but theirs is all greasy and stringy... it's not very nice.

Mutinous
April 3rd, 2011, 04:09 AM
Everyone I have spoken to says I would look strange with short hair, so I have never really seen it openly detested. I do take care of it though. That said the longest mine has ever been is about two inches from APL, so its never been really long.

Though I see your point about is being polarising.

ooo
April 3rd, 2011, 06:50 AM
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of really long hair on man. If they wear it in a subtle bun, it's still ok.

Earth Angel
April 3rd, 2011, 07:24 AM
I do like long hair on guys, especially if its been taken care of and looks good .....as long as its not longer than mine or I get a bit miffed :p ;)

walterSCAN
April 3rd, 2011, 07:37 AM
My thoughts on long hair for men are pretty simple-- a man looks attractive in the length of hair he is confident wearing. For some men, that's just short hair, for some men it's long, and others are confident wearing just about any length. For me it's generally not the hair itself, but the way he presents himself wearing it. I think that makes me an in-betweener too?

DH in particular looks great to me wearing anything from a very short, nearly buzz cut to nearly ear length, but that could just be because that's as long as he'll let it get. I'd love to see what his hair looks like at shoulder length or longer, (his dad had a short-ish MBL ponytail for the majority of the time I've known him.) but it drives him nuts to have his hair touching his ears, so he usually cuts it back off after a couple weeks when it gets long enough to do that. Hehe, I've told him if he lets it get a bit longer-- enough to tuck behind his ears-- it probably would drive him crazy like that because it wouldn't be moving so much, but he just can't stand it long enough to let it get that way! :shrug: It's his hair, and I love him/ am attracted to him regardless. I do find that I prefer his hair on the longer side of the range because the short cut looks a little severe, but meh. :shrug: He takes my preferences into consideration, but it's just that: consideration-- he knows I would never try to actually tell him what to do with it, and he would never do that to me, either.

Now for other mens' hair regarding considerations other than attractiveness, it still doesn't make a lot of difference to me. I'm not terribly concerned about traditional social norms for hair length (they actually make me pretty mad considering how restrictive they can be), so I have a tendency to want to applaud any man who goes against them, but other than that I don't usually feel/ act any different toward a man because of his hair length. I react more to his personality and how he carries himself.

On the other hand, I think there was someone on one of the first pages of this thread who said something similar-- I do find that I feel like men with longer hair (SL or longer) are more approachable than others. :shrug: I don't know why.

TL;DR version: whatever length you choose to wear, be confident in it! Confidence is just about always attractive and will often (not always... I don't like dealing in absolutes) make people start out with a positive impression of you regardless of your length!

telegraph64
April 3rd, 2011, 09:30 AM
My thoughts on long hair for men are pretty simple-- a man looks attractive in the length of hair he is confident wearing. For some men, that's just short hair, for some men it's long, and others are confident wearing just about any length. For me it's generally not the hair itself, but the way he presents himself wearing it. I think that makes me an in-betweener too?

I agree wholeheartedly with this.
Some men can just look downright awkward in long hair, I've never been too fond of the look of a ponytail or bun on any men unless he carries himself in a very nice manner, and the hair is long enough (no pony stubs, please).
I don't like the "Tarzan" look (muscular with long hair), but most women I know do. So there really is a middle ground, you just have to look harder!

elbow chic
April 3rd, 2011, 09:37 AM
Pretty much anything you do that's outside the "normal" way of doing things will provoke that kind of polarized reaction.

telegraph64
April 3rd, 2011, 09:40 AM
Pretty much anything you do that's outside the "normal" way of doing things will provoke that kind of polarized reaction.

Unfortunately this is the whole truth. On a brighter note, my observations tell me that slowly, very slowly, that is, more people are beginning to accept and realize this.

Always remember that your life is none of their business, and it's best to not let anyone tell you different, because only YOU know what YOU like, how you are, how good you look, how smart you are, how desirable you are (to at least, the people in your life), etc.
A random naysayer has no business with you. :flower:

Scarlet_Heart
April 3rd, 2011, 09:41 AM
It depends on the guy, really. Some guys look really amazing with long hair. Some not so much. But hey, for guys it's different. A lot of men start to lose their hair at a certain age so I say go ahead, grow it if you've got it! Let your hair hang down!

Vijikanth
April 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
Well since it has started, I wanted to know what is the deciding factor which decides if the guy will look good with long hair or not. I'm wearing long hair for past 3 years and rarely I had got positive comments. But some people had really gave impressive positive comments as well. I wanted to know how you judge a guy if he is eligible to grow his hair...well they have their rights to grow..afterall its their hair..but help me identify the factor..

Becky Safari
April 3rd, 2011, 12:06 PM
There was this one guy I went to high school with who had long hair, but it looked awful. It looked dirty and tangly, and not well taken care of. Recently I saw him and his hair was significantly longer, and it looked about 10 times better than mine! (Maybe he's a member...)

All in all I think that it's not the length of hair, but the condition it's in that counts

pennyroyal
April 3rd, 2011, 12:14 PM
I absolutley love long hair on certain guys (Beck, Dave Grohl...) but others look better with it short. It just depends on the man. I feel the same way about women. Some people just look better with longer hair, some with short.

IcarusBride
April 3rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
If you would like to know my opinion, I also like men's hair at one extreme or the other, either very short or very long. I don't really find medium-length hair on men particularly attractive.

That say, people should treat you respectfully regardless of how you wear your hair. If they can't see there's so much more to you than one detail of your physical appearance, they aren't worth your concern!

ouseljay
April 3rd, 2011, 12:49 PM
I'm another inbetweener. I agree with everyone who said 1. confidence and 2. well-kept. (Actually, I'd say that goes for both men and women.) Short, long, or in-between, if he can pull it off, it looks good to me. ;)

thelittleredfox
April 3rd, 2011, 02:08 PM
I think it depends on whether it suits the man and if they have thick enough hair, although if they have, I've always gone weak at the knees for men with long, thick hair who are hot in other ways! Some men I've really been attracted to when they had long hair and not fancied at all when they cut it.

My first boyfriend had long blonde hair and it was fantastic. I was devastated when he cut it off on a whim. My current bf has thinning hair and keeps it short - and even if his hair was thick, he just wouldn't suit it long.

rchorr
April 3rd, 2011, 02:18 PM
I love long hair, and I don't really care WHO the hair belongs to! Having been a teenager in the 70s might have something to do with that! ;^)

RCHORR'

HannahDelicious
April 3rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
I think I shall add my frighteningly liberal opinion: If a man walked up to me in a giant pink renaissance dress to match his long curly princess hair and told me he felt quite manly in that getup, I don't think it would faze me too much. I would probably find it awesome.