PDA

View Full Version : Streisand's Grammy Hair

sserena
February 13th, 2011, 10:00 PM
How pretty Barbara Streisand looked with her long locks tonight on the Grammy Awards. And what a voice.
Take that all those critics who say older women cannot wear long hair.

cinemax
February 13th, 2011, 10:25 PM
I didn't see the Grammy's but I think older women look way prettier with long hair. Just sayin....;);););)

beez1717
February 14th, 2011, 12:26 AM
When I heard about "Grammy" hair I was thinking of my grandmother's wig which is short, curly and grey. I call her "Grammy" XD. I thought you would all love to hear this one :)

Nae
February 14th, 2011, 06:17 AM
When I heard about "Grammy" hair I was thinking of my grandmother's wig which is short, curly and grey. I call her "Grammy" XD. I thought you would all love to hear this one :)

Lol, that is exactly what I thought. I was all :confused:. I thought Streisand's hair didn't look like Grandma hair. It was all long and pretty and stuff!! I got it now. *stumbles off to get more coffee*

ktani
February 14th, 2011, 07:22 AM
How pretty Barbara Streisand looked with her long locks tonight on the Grammy Awards. And what a voice.
Take that all those critics who say older women cannot wear long hair.

I agree completely! I think she looked and sounded amazing. I love her hair that long.

GRU
February 14th, 2011, 10:29 AM
*stumbles off to get more coffee*

Caffeine is your friend (and mine!)!

Xandergrammy
February 14th, 2011, 10:48 AM

And I thought she was talking about me!! :rollin: