PDA

View Full Version : Hair Growth! My hair survived....

DuckyDot
February 13th, 2011, 04:17 PM
So I've been in hospital for 3 weeks! And I was ill for 2 weeks before that so I've been away for a while! My hair has been treated to the 'Mother' method - shampoo, ripping through with a comb and basically torture! So I had my first shower at home today! (I was discharged yesterday) I washed my hair and put loads of CO in it for a mini Deep Treatment. I couldn't comb it to see the proper straight length but even though it was a little wavy, the growth was amazing! My hair seems to have finally 'dropped' so it hangs a little more! So I'm really happy to know that even though my hair's a little thinner (due to the illness) it's still growing! :cheese:

Red_Wednesday
February 13th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Excellent news!! I'll cheese dance with you:cheese::D. Glad you're back home safe and sound, and on the mend. :flower:

Heartwillfollow
February 13th, 2011, 06:25 PM
:) Great !!!!! Glad your out of the hospital hope you continue to do well :)

cubedcoley
February 13th, 2011, 06:37 PM
I just LOVE happy endings! More cheese, please! :cheese:

Anywhere
February 13th, 2011, 07:01 PM
Awesome. What a pleasant surprise after being in the hospital for so long. :D Glad you're recovering. :flower:

krissykins
February 13th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Welcome back! I'm glad everything went well :)

luxepiggy
February 13th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Glad to hear you and your hair are doing well! Hope you continue to have a speedy recovery, my lovely ducky friend (^(oo)^)v

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff33/shoppingpiglet/piggies/3heo131.gif

RavennaNight
February 13th, 2011, 09:05 PM
I'm glad to hear your health is improved and you are home from the hospital.:flower: Good luck with your hair! Happy growing;)

Druid of Alba
February 13th, 2011, 09:08 PM
That's awesome, and it's really great that you can be so optimistic! My hair is starting to feel longer too, I know how exciting it is.

Just under nine months ago, in late May, I had my last haircut, and it was about eyebrow length at the front, earlobe at the sides, and really short at the back! Now it's past my chin at the front, and it rests on my shoulders at the back and sides! It's great, isn't it, to run your hands through your hair one day and to really be able to feel that it's getting longer?

DuckyDot
February 14th, 2011, 07:39 AM
Thanks everyone! :D It's just great to notice that even though I've been ill my hair has been growing and It's just a great feeling!

Cheese for everyone! :cheese:

Fufu
February 14th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I'm very happy for you :) Welcome back ^^

sakuraemily
February 14th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Yay! I'm glad you're out of hospital. I hate hospitals.

1953Diygal
February 14th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Isn't it amazing what a big deal getting to take a shower is?