PDA

View Full Version : What Is The First Thing That Comes To Mind When You See Gorgeous Hair?

JulietCapulet
February 12th, 2011, 12:30 AM
When you see hair that you think is gorgeous, even if it's your own, what is the first thought that comes to you mind?

Debra83
February 12th, 2011, 12:32 AM
WOW!!! Really, that's what comes to mind. I guess it's almost like a nice sunset, or work of art to me. It really impresses me.

milagro
February 12th, 2011, 01:02 AM
^ same here :) Just an aesthetic pleasure like seeing a pretty face or something beautiful.

Ishje
February 12th, 2011, 01:07 AM
I want it, I want it, I want it XD

of course I am happy with my own hair, but from time to time you see a person with such gorgeous hair that you can´t get over it :p

Dragon
February 12th, 2011, 01:11 AM
The first thing that come in my mind is either wow or nice hair.

Izae
February 12th, 2011, 01:31 AM
"wow, gorgeous hair"

Plus instant respect for whoever has that gorgeous hair.
And a free piece of cheese should they want it. :D

2peasinapod
February 12th, 2011, 01:36 AM
WOW! I wonder how long until mine will look like that? :D A little vain, but true. Agreed with the instant respect for the other person, too. Also, what are their secrets?

hanne jensen
February 12th, 2011, 01:42 AM
OOOO! I wish! Then I get even more motivated to get my hair in the best shape possible.

enfys
February 12th, 2011, 05:11 AM
"Oooh another one!"

Real, healthy hair is not hugely common so it's always nice to see someone else bucking the trend.

Vorvolaka
February 12th, 2011, 05:13 AM
I usually get hair envy, if I'm being honest!

Joliebaby
February 12th, 2011, 05:27 AM
"This person has perseverance and stubborness to resist trends!"

Angela_Rose
February 12th, 2011, 06:00 AM
"How lovely! I wonder if s/he is an LHCer!"

Lippytoes
February 12th, 2011, 06:01 AM
I feel happy about the existence of such hair!

ChatNoir
February 12th, 2011, 06:56 AM
A bit of envy... and usually I start stalking them for a bit to see what kind of person they are.. :P

luxepiggy
February 12th, 2011, 07:13 AM
SHINY! (*(oo)*)

Come to think of it . . . that seems to be my reaction to a lot of my favourite things . . . (^(oo)^)

autumn_aqua
February 12th, 2011, 08:43 AM
Great admiration and a feeling of kinship! If it's a different hair type than mine, I admire all that's beautiful about the differences. If it's hair similar to mine, and it's appropriate to do so (say I'm behind them in line), then I will study it carefully to see if I can pick up on something I can do with mine- cut, color, style.

Occasionally, I will also tell the person because I think sincere compliments are a wonderful thing to give as well as receive, but I'm cautious because I don't want to be intrusive.

lyria
February 12th, 2011, 08:57 AM

Ooooo Me too!:D

CarpeDM
February 12th, 2011, 09:06 AM
I want it!

Twarg
February 12th, 2011, 09:08 AM
'Maybe I should go compliment them'

Shorty89
February 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM
I kinda want to touch it:o

Henrietta
February 12th, 2011, 09:46 AM
WOW!!! Really, that's what comes to mind. I guess it's almost like a nice sunset, or work of art to me. It really impresses me.
Same here. As a total hair freak I really appreciate it, and I am as impressed as sometimes I can be by music. Which is... the highest level of impression possible in my case:D

and

I want it, I want it, I want it XD

of course I am happy with my own hair, but from time to time you see a person with such gorgeous hair that you canīt get over it :pinktongue:

Yes. "I want it" comes in the same time. I wonder if my hair will ever be so long/thick/shiny/put in such a perfect updo.

EdG
February 12th, 2011, 09:50 AM
LHC member? :D
Ed

Lianna
February 12th, 2011, 10:33 AM
Nothing much...since most girls in my school/city have long pretty hair.

spitfire511
February 12th, 2011, 10:34 AM
I usually have a combination of "I want" and "I wonder if they're on LHC!"

Madora
February 12th, 2011, 10:52 AM
admiration. Truly beautiful long hair takes patience, gentleness and dedication. Many people don't want to take the time to grow and nuture their crowning glory.

Joliebaby
February 12th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Also, I want to compliment, and will most likely do so if there is an opportunity.

growing2shine
February 12th, 2011, 11:24 AM
I don't really think I just go :agape: :thud: :joy: :thumbsup: :bowtome: inside, and then I start dreaming! :roll:

vanillabones
February 12th, 2011, 11:27 AM
First thing I think of is... I wonder how long it took them to grow it? Did they not do it purposefully from a short cut and have just had feminine longer hair from when they were a child? I wonder what it looked like in the growing out stages if not. and then I think wow good for them for not ever coloring and doing unnatural processes to their hair at that length :) (I admire all natural) and wish I had left mine alone too.

I am taking a history class and stare at a girl in the front with gorgeous hip length hair!

Capybara
February 12th, 2011, 11:29 AM
There are a few things that come to mind. Usually it will go something like this:

Wow! What beautiful hair.
I wonder what they do to get it like that!
Maybe she/he is a member of LHC. That'd be cool!

Of course, I'm always too chicken to ask. I know that if someone had asked me if I belonged to a hair forum before I joined LHC I would have been a little weirded out :)

Anywhere
February 12th, 2011, 11:33 AM
"Wow. Why is that not my hair?"

:p

1hunky5monkeys
February 12th, 2011, 11:35 AM

That's what I think, too! :D

MissManda
February 12th, 2011, 02:21 PM
When I see gorgeous hair, I usually think, "Oh, how beautiful!" and get all breathless because of the sheer awesomeness of it. If the hair is a similar type to mine, then I will think, "I hope my hair will look like that someday!" and I feel very inspired. ^.^

When I'm having a good hair day, I usually remind myself, "Wow, I do have nice hair, don't I?" :D

jenjen10
February 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM
My first thought is "I wonder what their hair routine is?" followed by "Would it be creepy if I asked?"

Demetrue
February 12th, 2011, 02:28 PM
Here is what I think:

OOOO Shiny! Pretty! Smeagol want The PRECIOUSSSSSSS (in Gollum voice)

Fairlight63
February 12th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I think "I wish that mine looked that pretty!"

Jimothea
February 12th, 2011, 02:49 PM
I'm in the "I want it" camp usually, followed by "I wonder what she/he does...." lol.

I've noticed this a lot more after joining LHC, and I'm still a newbie--*grin*

Angeletti
February 12th, 2011, 03:22 PM
If it's long I usually wonder if they belong to LHC : )

yotaka
February 12th, 2011, 03:27 PM
'Maybe I should go compliment them'
This. I saw an elderly woman at the grocery store the other day that had such a lovely pinned-up white haired braid... I didn't have the courage to say anything but next time I'm going to try when I find myself in a similar situation.

constantki
February 12th, 2011, 03:28 PM
I want it!

JulietCapulet
February 12th, 2011, 05:24 PM
"This person has perseverance and stubborness to resist trends!"

I often think that too.

JulietCapulet
February 12th, 2011, 05:25 PM
My first thought is "I wonder what their hair routine is?" followed by "Would it be creepy if I asked?"

No, I love it when people ask me which doesn't often happen.

McFearless
February 12th, 2011, 05:59 PM
I think "wow her/his hair is amazing". If its my own I think "daaaaaammn girl look at chyo huuurr ;)"

Copasetic
February 12th, 2011, 07:31 PM
I immediately wonder what they do to it to make it look so good. I sometimes think about asking, but that would just be weird.

ibleedlipstick
February 12th, 2011, 07:56 PM
SHINY!

This. My first thought is SHINY! Then a bit of awe.

Tia2010
February 12th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Ohhh pretty ! Followed by ... I want it , I want it , I want it (**stomps foot and throws a little fit** :p )

Red_Wednesday
February 12th, 2011, 09:36 PM

Oh yes!! This is exactly what I'm thinking as well! I desperately want to ask, but I usually don't:o.

Kat Girl
February 12th, 2011, 09:44 PM
I want it!

GRU
February 12th, 2011, 10:33 PM

^^^THIS^^^

(great minds think alike ;))

Cirafly24
February 12th, 2011, 11:24 PM
Ooh, pretty!

Then: I wonder if she/he is on LHC?

Angela_Rose
February 14th, 2011, 08:12 PM
^^^THIS^^^

(great minds think alike ;))

:cheese::cheese::cheese: We totally do, don't we.

GRU
February 14th, 2011, 08:28 PM
:cheese::cheese::cheese: We totally do, don't we.

Honestly, it's kinda scary sometimes... like we have some kind of Vulcan Mind Meld thing going on! ;)

Angela_Rose
February 14th, 2011, 10:19 PM
http://pics.livejournal.com/fionaniconnor/pic/0002zzdz/s640x480

GRU
February 14th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Live Long and Prosper! :p

ladylovecraft
February 14th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Ohhh pretty ! Followed by ... I want it , I want it , I want it (**stomps foot and throws a little fit** :p )

THIS! Though, as some others have said, I do wonder if they're an LHC-er, or if they use similar methods to mine...

thirstylocks
February 14th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Can I be mean for a second?

Everytime I see beautiful hair on LHC I'm amazed and I want it and I respect the person who has it.

But if I see a girl at school with long hair I seriously roll my eyes and make myself believe my hair is better. As if anybody who isn't on LHC can't possibly have better hair than me.

IDK WHY I DO THAT.

Katurday
February 14th, 2011, 11:03 PM
I actually have more of a "it suits her"or "it doesn't suit her" kinda thought process. I never thought hair could be beautiful in itself, more like on the woman its on. I've even seen dry, messy damaged long hair look good if its impressive enough (ie pink).

If I see a guy with long hair, I become a dirty old fart and think :eyebrows:

Angela_Rose
February 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM
ThirstyLocks, I do the same thing. There's a girl in my office with classic-length hair, but it's ratty and dry and kinda looks like straw.

Mine is only a little longer, but in WAY better condition, so I'm all like "wah! my hairz dey is betters!"

gypsymoth
February 14th, 2011, 11:19 PM
What do they do to keep it so nice?

Also, LHCer?

JJetson
February 14th, 2011, 11:21 PM
What conditioner are they using?

thirstylocks
February 14th, 2011, 11:29 PM
Angela Rose, I'm glad I'm not the only one! I guess we're more aware of what healthy hair looks like!

beez1717
February 15th, 2011, 12:28 AM
I tend to wish i had hair like that and then i realize that i love my own hair... And that i really don't want curlyvhair anyway. I prefer as straight as possible hair. But curly can be beautiful. Just not um.... The best.

catiebloo
February 15th, 2011, 06:27 AM
OOoooh instant jealousy for me I'm afraid :rolleyes: Followed by "Is that extensions?" :oops:

I know it's not nice to be jealous of anyone, but i have such a long way to go & i'm a tad impatient and want lovely locks now!!

Jeno86
February 15th, 2011, 02:48 PM
If it is mine: I think it grew!

If it is someone else's: I can't wait till my is that length!

Anisaa
February 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Patience, lots of patience to grow it healthy and maitain it long!

Rapunzelwannabe
February 15th, 2011, 11:30 PM
Ooooooo!!! Pretty!! And usually because it fits my definition of gorgeous it also fits my definition of lust-worthy/enviable so I take a moment to imagine having that head of hair.

horseprincess
February 16th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Honestly?

I. Want. It!! =]