PDA

View Full Version : Ack! There's hair in my face!

Briar
February 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
So I got brave and/or tired of looking at my forehead and went into the local Ulta salon to get bangs (or fringe) put into my hair. It's been about two years since I last bothered with it, and the last ones were these wispy little chin-length things. These...are not wispy. I'm really digging the look, but I'm constantly twitching because there's hair in my face and I'm not used to it yet!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=2308&pictureid=95952

Capybara
February 11th, 2011, 07:33 PM
They look great! Don't worry, you'll get used to the hair in your face. I have similar bangs, and when I get tired of flicking them out of the way I'll do a lace braid.

Hope you enjoy your rockin' new bangs :D

UltraBella
February 11th, 2011, 07:47 PM
I really like them !!!!!!!!!

RadiantNeedle
February 11th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Gorgeous! I must trim mine...

patienceneeded
February 11th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Very nice!

Toothe
February 11th, 2011, 10:46 PM
That's precisely why a) I've never had bangs and b) I wear buns every. single. day. :laugh: But yours look great! They add a lot of dimension. And they're not so short, so they'll be easier to grow out if you get tired of them. Oh, and I like your sweater, too!

Dragon
February 11th, 2011, 11:53 PM
They look really good :)

Ishje
February 11th, 2011, 11:58 PM
it looks great!

2peasinapod
February 12th, 2011, 01:45 AM
That's what I didn't like about bangs. You'll get used to it, though. They look fabulous. I love the way they add dimension to your face and the way they blend into the rest of your hair. Also, your hair color looks amazing with your skin tone! :)

enfys
February 12th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I hope you get used to them soon; they're really pretty.

I can't stand anything on or around my face, hence hair long enough to wear up :lol:

Fufu
February 12th, 2011, 05:11 AM
Looks great.

Briar
February 12th, 2011, 09:51 AM
The sweater was a thrift store find; I think it's a 'tweens-store brand, of all things, in a XXL (meaning it almost fits an actual adult). Thanks!

I took great pains to explain to the stylist that I wear my hair up 95% of the time, so the bangs have to be substantial enough to offset that, and long enough to get 'em the heck outta my way if they annoy me! I clipped them up just to check, and they work great. Looks like I finally get an excuse to use my Nightblooming decorated bobby pins!