PDA

View Full Version : Another can I call this APL??

monsterna
February 11th, 2011, 03:02 PM
hEY EVERYBODY. Oh, I'm shouting. Hey everybody.

So I'm at the "can I call this APL?" stage and wanted some opinions. And if I'm not, how many inches away would you say I am? Thanks!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6821&pictureid=95711

chopandchange
February 11th, 2011, 03:04 PM
It's hard to see exactly where your armpits are, because you're wearing loose sleeves and holding your arms to the front. :confused:

Nice shiny hair.

monsterna
February 11th, 2011, 03:08 PM
It's hard to see exactly where your armpits are, because you're wearing loose sleeves and holding your arms to the front. :confused:

Nice shiny hair.

Thanks.

And yeah, it isn't a great pic to judge from I guess. Sorry! Maybe I can get a better one later. I just was wondering if people could still tell.

Othala
February 11th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Nope, not yet honey. I would say you are about 4 inches away from APL. Hang on in there!

annieangel149
February 11th, 2011, 03:16 PM
hEY EVERYBODY. Oh, I'm shouting. Hey everybody.

So I'm at the "can I call this APL?" stage and wanted some opinions. And if I'm not, how many inches away would you say I am? Thanks!

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=6821&pictureid=95711

well im not sure cos of the black t shirt makes it hard to tell but i think u r soooo close! im guessing you may be an inch away from APL! btw! gr8 growth! are u using mn?

monsterna
February 11th, 2011, 03:20 PM
well im not sure cos of the black t shirt makes it hard to tell but i think u r soooo close! im guessing you may be an inch away from APL! btw! gr8 growth! are u using mn?

Thank you. Yep I am using MN. I think I grew 1.5" in two months, but I've done so many things different, I don't know if it's MN or not! :)

annieangel149
February 11th, 2011, 03:20 PM
Nope, not yet honey. I would say you are about 4 inches away from APL. Hang on in there!

4 inches? lol
oops! maybe im looking wrong! :D

CarpeDM
February 11th, 2011, 03:38 PM
I would say you are about an inch or two away from APL??

JulietCapulet
February 11th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I would say three inches away from APL, but don't worry it'll be there soon!

vanillabones
February 11th, 2011, 03:52 PM
To me based on where your armpit would be without the baggy T-shirt I'd say 1 or 1/2 inch away from where the crease of your armpit starts - if you're not there already. I'd call it armpit length ;) if it were me haha.. and wow that's some amazing growth that's how much I get in 6 months

patienceneeded
February 11th, 2011, 06:02 PM
You're about where I am, 1-2 inches away from APL. It's close though!

redneckprincess
February 11th, 2011, 07:29 PM
try taking a towel around your body under your armpits. if your hair touches the towel...then your APL...but if you ask me...and ya kinda did, lol...id say it looks like your still a couple months away. but with your hair growth you'll be there in no time :)

McFearless
February 11th, 2011, 09:13 PM
You will be shortly. keep doing what you're doing. :)

Dragon
February 11th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Very close but not quite yet.

Red_Wednesday
February 11th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Really - I can't tell, but your hair is very pretty!!:D

monsterna
February 11th, 2011, 09:40 PM
Really - I can't tell, but your hair is very pretty!!:D

Thank you! And to everyone else, as well. I suppose I'm a couple inches off... poo.

Fufu
February 12th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Can't really tell from your t-shirt :)

But it seems to be another 2 inches, which is very soon :).

Aveyronnaise
February 12th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Yeah, you look to be near where I am about 1- 2 inches from solid APL. I'm sure in spring you will find yourself there all of a sudden. If you wait for a solid APL there is less of a wait for BSL.