PDA

View Full Version : Conditioner

klafitzwater
February 10th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Hello, I am a newbie here and I have been searching the forums in search of reccomendations for conditioners to use with shampoo bars, specifically chagrin valley. I have not found the answers to this so I making my own topic! The only one that I have tried so far is oyin honey hemp conditioner which I am fond of but I want to explore more options.
Thanks ladies!

klafitzwater
February 10th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Oh P.S I have thin hair lacking much volume so I am mostly looking for something that I can use to detangle instead of using the acv rinse all of the time w/o weighing down my hair.

SummerSkye
February 10th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Im new to using it but I really like catnip. If you put catnip in the search you will find lots of threads about it. Ive got fine hair too and it gave me lots of body. It is mean't to be fantastic at preventing split ends too.

Nae
February 10th, 2011, 05:41 PM
I just use the cheapest cone free conditioner I can get my hands on with my CV poo bars. Generally Suave naturals (I like coconut) or some of the VO5 offerings. They don't cause buildup and they work nicely.

cp_pulchra
February 10th, 2011, 06:20 PM
I've used shampoo bars from Lush. I liked their American Cream Conditioner. It smelled really good and worked well with their shampoo bar, Godiva. I also agree with Nae; most Suave and VO5 conditioners are really good too.

patienceneeded
February 10th, 2011, 07:17 PM
Aubreys Organics has some nice conditioners. I used shampoo bars for a while and used the Aubrey's Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner. Unfortunately, the no-cone/no sulfates experiement was a fail for my hair, but I did like the conditioner.