PDA

View Full Version : Will grapeseed oil do any good for my hair( a little urgent)

sunnyhope
February 9th, 2011, 04:38 PM
just a little urgent as i wanna oil it now be4 i go 2 bed so i can wash it in the morning, i thought of the oils i saw at the supermarket grapeseed looked the best( also got sunfloweroil in the house)
i have ordered shea butter and coconut oil but that will take sum time before it gets here, thts also why i wanna order my cassia asp since shipping takes sum time....

Lianna
February 9th, 2011, 04:41 PM
If you dampen a little before, will keep moisture in your hair, resulting softer hair in the morning. Grapeseed is a light oil, you could use it as leave in.

LaurelSpring
February 9th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Personally, I like grapeseed oil. Its very light and doesnt weigh it down too much. I mostly use it for the ends.

twolunarspring
February 9th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I've used this as a leave-in and found it very nice - it just absorbs right into my hair and leaves it soft :)

Maddy_T
February 9th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Grapeseed is my favourite oil!! :) it makes my hair REALLY shiney when it dries if i put it on post-washed, wet hair as a leave in!.

sunnyhope
February 9th, 2011, 05:16 PM
i ll go put sum in my hair then and will update you sometime 2morrow, thanx for the advice ladies

Anywhere
February 9th, 2011, 05:32 PM
Some people use and like grapeseed oil.

I know you said in another thread that you're Norwegian.. but things like "b4" for before and "2" for to, "2morrow" for tomorrow are indeed chatspeak, as you must know how the words are pronounced in order to substitute parts for numbers. I've seen you spell out "tomorrow" and "to" in other threads.. :confused:

Lianna
February 9th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Some people use and like grapeseed oil.

I know you said in another thread that you're Norwegian.. but things like "b4" for before and "2" for to, "2morrow" for tomorrow are indeed chatspeak, as you must know how the words are pronounced in order to substitute parts for numbers. I've seen you spell out "tomorrow" and "to" in other threads.. :confused:

Maybe she didn't read this (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/announcement.php?f=9&a=3) thread yet. Take a look, OP. :)