PDA

View Full Version : wierd hairgrowth...anyone else?

yellowflower
February 9th, 2011, 11:08 AM
So my hair growth rate is really wierd, at the front its grown nearly 3/4" in 2 months the middle just over an inch and at the back and inch and half....does anyone else have uneven growth rate? Its not my measuring either I have pulled a few strands out and measured them alot of times now.

kmangus
February 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM
My growth rate is infuriating! The front of my hair grows at a speed of 2 in a month, while the back goes at 1 in a month. So I have double the length in the front and my bangs grow like weeds! Frequent trims do seem to help though! :)

Lianna
February 9th, 2011, 04:44 PM
I think my bangs grow slower, or maybe I'm just watching them grow too much. Since I dye my hair I see roots evenly though. I think it looks like it grows slower because it has a longer way to grow (the front/top).

Anywhere
February 9th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Different parts of the hair seem to grow at different rates, sometimes its caused by more stimulation of the follicles in some areas. Sometimes hair just grows at different rates. Is it possible you're not taking the same bits of hair for measuring every time?