PDA

View Full Version : What I've discovered!

whiteisle
June 10th, 2008, 06:57 AM
This is my latest schedule of events (I hesitate to call it a routine, lol). I WO my hair at night, apply Mega-tek or MN to the scalp for overnight, then either WO or CO or maybe nothing in the morning depending on how it's looking or feeling. During the day, if given the chance, I've been practicing Snowy's massage technique (gosh that feels good!).

What I've discovered is that I actually like it when my hair gets a little heavier with natural oils. It's so shiny and soft and I can keep it tucked behind my ears better than when I ever S&C. And my scalp actually feels really good. I almost dread having to CO again because then it goes back to a fluffy state. I'd love to be able to completely WO full time but maybe I just need to give it some time and transition. I think I'm going to try stretching out the washings a little and see how that does. I'm just pleasantly surprised! I'm learning so much here! Thanks everyone!:D

Lamb
June 10th, 2008, 07:27 AM
If you absolutely have to wash your hair because some parts of it (say, bangs or the front) are just too obviously "unwashed" for any occasion, you can always apply some heavily diluted shampoo to that spot only when you WO. I do that quite often, I have a foaming bottle with a tsp shampoo diluted in 250 ml water. Lasts forever if I only use a pumpful now and then.

whiteisle
June 10th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Lamb - cool idea! I think I've got a similar bottle around here somewhere. Thanks!!:)