PDA

View Full Version : Roll in the Hay Hair

roxylake
February 7th, 2011, 12:05 PM
Thinking about my hair...I had a college roommate once that told me I had "roll in the hay" hair. Just wondering if anyone else has been told this or has some other equally entertaining description of their hair. ;)

Amraann
February 7th, 2011, 12:18 PM
Thinking about my hair...I had a college roommate once that told me I had "roll in the hay" hair. Just wondering if anyone else has been told this or has some other equally entertaining description of their hair. ;)

HAHAHHA!
I do not think I have ever been told that but it is kind of cute:)

SummerSkye
February 7th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I think mine has been described as "dragged through a haystack hair"! Its fine, it tangles and it doesn't like the wind! A hairdresser in the past has also said its like a baby's hair that gets broken at the back,very complimentary!

roxylake
February 7th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I think mine has been described as "dragged through a haystack hair"! Its fine, it tangles and it doesn't like the wind! A hairdresser in the past has also said its like a baby's hair that gets broken at the back,very complimentary!

Ouch! Was it a regular hair dresser or just a one time thing?

And yes...I thought it was quite a cute description other than the fact that I thought she might be questioning my morals. :)

FoxRain
February 7th, 2011, 12:49 PM
This is the look my best friend goes for. Whenever we go out "Do I have sex hair"? :rolleyes:

SummerSkye
February 7th, 2011, 12:55 PM
Ouch! Was it a regular hair dresser or just a one time thing?

And yes...I thought it was quite a cute description other than the fact that I thought she might be questioning my morals. :)

I have to admit it has been said by more than one hairdresser:(. Think its due to the bleach and my inability to lie still for even a minute when I am sleeping! I am seriously thinking about trying sleep hats!
Ive also been said to have "bed head", and yeah I wondered abut what people thought about my morals too lol! Then Tigi brought out that "bed head " range and I thought oh that's cool I can do that naturally without any products lol!

SummerSkye
February 7th, 2011, 12:56 PM
Whats your hair type? I don't know if that makes a difference?

roxylake
February 7th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Whats your hair type? I don't know if that makes a difference?

Okay...I thought this would be funny...this is my hair in college...it was 1991...so how I wore my hair to one side and hair sprayed near the roots always cracks me up.

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h49/roxylake/n657406553_1310492_1005.jpg

Aleria
February 7th, 2011, 01:19 PM
I've been told I look like I walked out of an anime. I love anime so I take it as a compliment ;)

roxylake
February 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I've been told I look like I walked out of an anime. I love anime so I take it as a compliment ;)

Anime hair is cool.

marzipanthecat
February 7th, 2011, 01:50 PM

My grandmother always said I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge backwards...

ibleedlipstick
February 7th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Yeah, my hair does that. I try to tame it, but it really likes that billowy, wavy look that says I just rolled out of bed after a verryyyy long night and it was all I could do to get dressed. It isn't frizzy, but just super... well shagged looking.

kitmarlow
February 8th, 2011, 12:33 AM
count me amongst the constant sex haireds!