PDA

View Full Version : Updo from a dream

Lunnafindel
February 7th, 2011, 08:06 AM
You know you're a LHC addict when you dream about an updo and when you wake up, immediately try it out before anything else. :rolleyes:
Here's what happened to me this morning:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5462&pictureid=95553

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=5462&pictureid=95552

It's a braided infinity bun with the extra hair looped above and pinned. I think it's really cool, especially on the woman in my dream who had beautiful grey hair...
Does anyone else dream hairstyles? or am I the only one crazy enough for that?

EvaSimone
February 7th, 2011, 08:08 AM
That's gorgeous! :thumbsup:
I wish I dreamed hairstyles! :lol:

frost pattern
February 7th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Well, I don't. Regarding the result, it's not crazy at all but very creative :cool:. Beautiful! I'm going to learn hairstyle dreaming :).

Phexlyn
February 7th, 2011, 08:45 AM
That looks gorgeous, Lunnafindel! :)
I've never dreamt of a special hairstyle, as far as I can remember, only of certain lengths/colours or (not so nice) cutting.

growing2shine
February 7th, 2011, 08:47 AM
Wow that looks very elegant and beautiful! :D

twolunarspring
February 7th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Very beautiful :)

orangeskye
February 7th, 2011, 08:52 AM
i never dream of new hair styles, but i have dreamed about having really long hair, and waking up really disappointed..

lyria
February 7th, 2011, 08:54 AM
Wow! That is beautiful! I haven't dreamt a specific hairstyle (though I did once dream that I had a tailbone length english braid :) )

BrightEyes
February 7th, 2011, 08:54 AM
What a pretty updo! I've never seen a braided infinity bun before. That's just beautiful.

Most of my dreams about my hair involve me getting a very short chop that is extremely ugly. I wake up in a panic and have to feel my hair just to make sure it wasn't real.

Thank you for sharing.:)

Vorvolaka
February 7th, 2011, 08:56 AM
i never dream of new hair styles, but i have dreamed about having really long hair, and waking up really disappointed..

Haha, I agree!

Purdy Bear
February 7th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Stunning updo!

Iv dreamt of seeing updos before. It was a male hairdressers daughters, who had Dutch French braids and buns with ribbons crisscrossed as well. It was stunning, I did try to do it, but it never came close.

I also dream of having long hair when I dont have any, I quite look forward to it, but I hate waking up.

abbatabba1137
February 7th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I totally do this!
My family used to laugh when I would be struggling with my hair at 6am in the morning!
Maybe I should start posting some????

skyblue
February 7th, 2011, 01:02 PM
I love it! dream up some more!

Red_Wednesday
February 7th, 2011, 01:45 PM
I love it! dream up some more!

I was going to say the same :D. Such a pretty updo - I can't wait until my hair is long enough to try something like that. Very creative!

roxylake
February 7th, 2011, 01:49 PM
I haven't dreamed about hair styles that I can remember. But, I will have dreams about different fabrics and colors that are quite detailed. I always wish that I could share what I've seen in my dreams. At least a hair style could be re-created. :)

vanity_acefake
February 7th, 2011, 03:42 PM
Wow that looks beautiful.
What a wonderfully creative dream.