PDA

View Full Version : Missed my LHC anniversary AGAIN !

slz
February 6th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Last year I realized around end january that I had missed my 1 year presence-post on the forum.
Never mind ! I would save the celebration for one more year and do my best at a most celebratory 2-year-presence post ! I really would. From time to time during the year I thought of it with a bit of excited anticipation - as in "I'm going to take new pictures ! Write a great, long post full of before-after pics and all !".
And then ... well, I joined 01/12/2009, and we're the 02/06. Ahem.

So I came to terms with the fact that I will probably be unable to do any of this at the right time, ever, and come to think of it, since a phone call to my mom to say "happy birthday !" on my part is considered pretty much on time if I am able to do it within the right month, it was quite a wise decision to write this post, instead of postponing to one year later again.

So, what's new ? Not much. I just measured and I'm 148 cm (58.3 inches) at the longest, 145 average (but I keep the longest as "official profile measurement", oh vanity). I was pretty sure I had hit terminal so it came as a pleasant surprise. Since knee I really haven't much of an idea of what goes on back there, anyway.

What do I owe to LHC : interest and knowledge of natural products, although my willingness to pursue seriously some regimens is not always the best. The ability to go into benign neglect mode without anymore guilt - yay. And most important of all, I think, is : awareness. I mean, there might be a tiny gap between awareness and vanity, and maybe I do cross this gap from time to time (ahem ...), but darn, it feels good. So I thank you guys for being my alibi for allowing myself (treating myself ?) with a bit of self-congratulation and vain pampering. So there.

Oh and I'll take new pics soon. I will :D !

walterSCAN
February 6th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Haha! I missed my LHC anniversary too... :laugh: (And didn't realize it until this January...) Maybe I'll get it next year!

Congratulations on still growing! :) Vain pampering is good every once in a while-- everyone is allotted SOME of that in their lives! ;)

...And I do believe that we will be waiting with anticipation for new pics... ;)

Beatnik Guy
February 6th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Happy LHCiversary! :D

Awarenessvanity is ok. And, yes, pictures are I think needed soon. :wink:

slz
February 6th, 2011, 12:57 PM
IknowIknowIknow ! About the pictures :o .
But I need sun, AND the BF at hand and willing to indulge, so that's kinda like waiting for some correct planet alignment or what. I tried to take pics myself, nothing but embarrassment really.

Anyway thanks, and here's to another year of happyLHCing :cheese: !

Night_Kitten
February 6th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Happy anniversary! :)
I took a peek at your album, and your hair is amazing! I'll join walterSCAN and Beatnik Guy in waiting for new pics :D

Yozhik
February 6th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Happy anniversary! :flower:

Good luck with getting the right planet alignment. ;) I'll eagerly be awaiting your new photos.

Cirafly24
February 6th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Happy anniversary :) I will be waiting for pics, as well

Red_Wednesday
February 6th, 2011, 02:09 PM
:blossom:Happy Anniversary:blossom:!!

ibleedlipstick
February 6th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Happy anniversary!

slz
February 6th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Thanks people :happy: . Don't hold your breath though, for the pics :o.

Anywhere
February 6th, 2011, 04:48 PM
Congratulations. :D

I tend to forget about anniversaries as well so ...:cheese:

Jenn of Pence
February 6th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Lol, "awarenessvanity" and "planetary alignment"....cracking me up. ;) Happy belated anniversary! You're success is definitely inspirational. :)

Dragon
February 7th, 2011, 12:27 AM
Happy anniversary :)

ericthegreat
February 7th, 2011, 02:51 AM
Ahhh its okay. The longer and longer you stay here on the board, the less and less you realize how fast time passes and before you know it, you've made it passed another anniversary! :) Now next time, remember to include new pics! ;)

Loreley
February 7th, 2011, 05:36 AM
Happy anniversary! :flower:

Cowgirl16
February 7th, 2011, 11:14 AM
Happy Anniversary! You have beautiful hair.:blossom: I guess I will be in good company while waiting for the new pictures :drama: