PDA

View Full Version : advice PLEASE (:

ALYSSA
February 5th, 2011, 10:10 PM
:cheese:im fairly new here and i wana kno is there any advice you wish you would of known as far as trying new things and taking care of your hair? any advice at all im definatly open to hear ing wat u al have to say! my hair is almost waist? im not sure hmm... its not too thin bbut deff not thick. it was always thick until heat styling. also growing it out has made it appear thinner...its on the road to recovey right now lol not too dmaged deff can be fixd wt a trim...im not ready for tht yet tho! i have hennad it befor(loved i) and ded it plenty times...all browns and blacks a few highlights and reds.. anways enough of my blabbering .. give me some advicee!!!!!!!!!!!! (::D:D:D:D
(p.s i use coconut oil i love it..my hair loves cones and sls i switch things up often and use natural shampoos ... also i can manage to gow 6 days w/o shampoo i prefer 4 but i can stretch to 6 my hair likes it.);)

Cailie
February 5th, 2011, 10:16 PM
You'll have fun surfing the forum !

Here are two links to beggin with :

list of articles : http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=227782
all about natural products : http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?p=227782

Welcome to LHC !

ALYSSA
February 5th, 2011, 10:35 PM
awwww thank uu soooo much! i took a peek at those articles i cant wait to look at them and yess ido have fun here i learn sooo much i have been trying to get friends on here!! *cough cough , ones with hair that can use some help cough cough* haha i jus soak up everything i learn id love to hear more thank u!

Konstifik
February 6th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Not to sound rude, but my advice would be to check out the rules of the forum regarding posts. Please don't use chat-speak, and re-read your post for eventual language-mistakes and eventual need for clarity. I'm not a native English speaker and I am definitely not used to chat-speak, so your post is very difficult to read, much less understand.

Please keep that in mind for future posts. It will probably generate more helpful answers and less mis-understanding. :)

Welcome to LHC! I hope your hair grows long and beautiful!

sunnyhope
February 6th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Not to sound rude, but my advice would be to check out the rules of the forum regarding posts. Please don't use chat-speak, and re-read your post for eventual language-mistakes and eventual need for clarity. I'm not a native English speaker and I am definitely not used to chat-speak, so your post is very difficult to read, much less understand.

Please keep that in mind for future posts. It will probably generate more helpful answers and less mis-understanding. :)

i m not a native english speaker either and i can understand this very well so dont worry to much.

morecowbell
February 6th, 2011, 08:03 AM

:flower: Don't think we're trying to pick on you, but I agree with Konstifik. I have a hard time reading posts such as yours and I think you'll find you receive more answers if you post more appropriately. :) Read the VIT threads that Cailie linked to you, you should find enough info to keep you reading for a good while. There's also a search function that will be your best friend if you let it. ;) Take some time to roam our great community before posting so many new threads, you'll find that there's a wealth of information here if you just look. :)

Welcome to LHC, Alyssa, we're happy to have you! :D

Chamy
February 6th, 2011, 08:11 AM

I don't think you are being rude at all, after all we have those rules so that everyone will be able to understand everything. I actually had a hard time understandig the language too.

And welcome to the site alyssa! :)