PDA

View Full Version : Impossible Braids

farewell_nancy
February 5th, 2011, 06:14 PM
If only this sort of hair were possible. Of course, I'm not sure what you would do with that much hair, but it would still be impressive.

http://www.studiomarisol.com/fashion-2.htm
http://www.studiomarisol.com/fashion-3.htm

note: though those photos are work safe, there are others on the site with semi-nudity.

firefly42
February 5th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Wow. That's INSANE!

2peasinapod
February 5th, 2011, 07:13 PM
WOW! I can't even imagine how heavy that would be if that was real, but that is one of the coolest things I've seen!

Tennessee Rose
February 5th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Cool but creepy.

If it was possible I don't think it would suit me...well I'm sure of it. But if it was real (taking into account the amount of hair one would need) the one who wore it would die of neck breakage.

coppercurls
February 5th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Holy Cow! Makes my neck hurt just looking at those pics.

ibleedlipstick
February 5th, 2011, 08:52 PM
Holy Cow! Makes my neck hurt just looking at those pics.

This was my reaction as well — OUCH!

HairColoredHair
February 5th, 2011, 08:53 PM
The first one looks like cloth, that could be neat as a headdress... Once. :lol:

Lixie
February 5th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Wow, my Heidi braids hairstyle suddenly seems incredibly puny in comparison. :lol:

blackfrostqueen
February 5th, 2011, 09:29 PM
WOW! Looks heavy, but totally cool!

skyblue
February 5th, 2011, 09:38 PM
ummm no not for me lol

dropinthebucket
February 6th, 2011, 03:33 AM
Reminds me of those braided rugs.

Dragon
February 6th, 2011, 03:38 AM
Looks cool but I wouldn’t wont to have braids like that if its possible to do them.

Twarg
February 6th, 2011, 04:01 AM
Haha those models must have been like 'god damn, this is killing my neck... got to..somehow.. not look..in pain'

Phexlyn
February 6th, 2011, 05:05 AM
That looks like a severe headache :lol: still the idea is cool.

Noula
February 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Reminds me of those braided rugs.

That was my first thought as well.

Henrietta
February 6th, 2011, 06:12 AM
How did they do that? Impressive thing. If it (whatever it is) was braided by one person... good luck:D

tendingchi
February 6th, 2011, 06:52 AM
That looks like a neck-ache and headache in one. Imagine what happens when they try to sleep!

wendy51
February 6th, 2011, 08:14 AM
xD Nice.

well, i love it! ^^
If i could do this *-*

Beatnik Guy
February 6th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Hmm, I'm thinking that you'd need 70 feet of magic hair for these styles. :silly:

p3_Arme
February 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Um..No offense, but upon closer inspection, these by the looks of it (answers in the detail) are head dresses, not the persons hair.

Example Princess Leia is a fictional person. as is her mother Padme, now some of their hairstyles are impossibly, just with long hair, although most of them have been re-created by people, but with the use of additions, most of the hairstyles are just wigs.

If these people did exist then for one they would be more famous models, known by us, or they would on here for tips and ideas :)

As much as I love long hair, I'm aiming for TB or Classic, even If I grew mine to the floor, there will still not be enough hair to do these styles.

Although I do feel sorry for the models, as I'm sure their necks must hurt from all the weight on their heads....Mine would :)

Bubbleguppy
February 6th, 2011, 10:20 AM
wow! Crazy! If you actually had that much hair to do that......that would be nuts! That would definitely be a cool hat to wear for Halloween though!

Juneii
February 6th, 2011, 11:19 AM
That is really pretty, I quite like it - just to look at, I don't think I can walk through doors with that hairstyle :P

Anywhere
February 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM
oh gosh. :bigeyes: looks weird and uncomfortable.

squiggyflop
February 6th, 2011, 01:45 PM
i might run screaming if i saw that in real life.. also those models must have sore necks.. so much weight on their head.. im thinking if the hair were real there would be a constant tension headache

Red_Wednesday
February 6th, 2011, 02:05 PM
Mindblowing headdress, LOL:D. I'd sure like to pop out from around the corner with one of those on for April Fool's.

Picture this:

DH: Honey, I'm home!!
Me: *pops out from around the corner with blond headdress affixed* Hey, Big Boy!!
DH: :brains: :thud:
Me: :rollin:

Bubbleguppy
February 6th, 2011, 03:39 PM
Mindblowing headdress, LOL:D. I'd sure like to pop out from around the corner with one of those on for April Fool's.

Picture this:

DH: Honey, I'm home!!
Me: *pops out from around the corner with blond headdress affixed* Hey, Big Boy!!
DH: :brains: :thud:
Me: :rollin:

Oh man, that would be the funniest thing in the history of ever! :rolling:

Red_Wednesday
February 6th, 2011, 10:12 PM
Oh man, that would be the funniest thing in the history of ever! :rolling:

Agreed, LOL!! Now to get my hands on that headdress:D.

McFearless
February 6th, 2011, 10:24 PM
I love those headdresses. I think they look awesome.

Guys I highly doubt they weigh as much as real hair. Just an illusion :)

Bubbleguppy
February 6th, 2011, 11:40 PM
Agreed, LOL!! Now to get my hands on that headdress:D.

I would imagine someone out there could make something like that! If you scour the internet long enough, I'm sure you could find one :thumbsup: