PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

royalscorpio
June 9th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Who missed me?? Heee. I've had some personal drama going on, including my laptop breaking, (still no new one, using fiancee's computer from time to time,) a variety of illnesses, my custody case getting hairy, with the DA's office getting involved and probably going to press charges against my ex. So life has been hectic.

I also... drumroll.... cut off about 4-5 inches. I just could not take all the snarls at the ends anymore, and I was fed up with everything else, so I cut it off. And I MISS THE LENGTH. Although I know it was good for my hair overall. Nice blunt edges, the ends are thicker, (Although I've noticed they are starting to taper just a bit already. Or, thin out a wee bit from the cut.) That doesn't make me happy! I'm still washing every other day, putting my hair up most of the time, braiding or bunning at night, using coconut oil, etc.

So I am hoping for some better long term length, now that I got rid of all the damage. :) It was really hard to do, though. Especially with another girl in the office with hair the same length as mine just was. A constant reminder!

Take Care!
~Claire.

frizzinator
June 9th, 2008, 06:53 PM
I'm glad to see you again! I hope you triumph over your challenges.

WavyGal
June 9th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Welcome back! Sounds like you've had a really rough time lately! I hope all goes well and remember, you can always count on us here for support if you need it! Good luck in growing out your hair too! I am sure it is gorgeous!

royalscorpio
June 9th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Well, here is where it was before, for example:

http://pics.livejournal.com/royalphoenix/pic/0000ft0d

And last month when I cut it:

http://pics.livejournal.com/royalphoenix/pic/0000hcd4/s320x320

ladystar
June 9th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Oh that's not so bad. It looks great, and still long.

loves2spin
June 9th, 2008, 07:15 PM
Yes, very pretty and by the end of the year, you should be about back where you were! I hope the dust settles in your life soon.

Carina
June 9th, 2008, 09:47 PM
Welcome back:grouphug:.I sure do remember you:waving:

Teacherbear
June 9th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Welcome back, girl!!!

Saranne772
June 10th, 2008, 04:58 AM
Welcome back :) You hair looks in great condition :)