PDA

View Full Version : Aussie 3 Minute Miracle

BrightEyes7
February 4th, 2011, 11:34 AM
So I've been a long time user of the 3MM. I've been using it for a while as my regular conditioner. It has always been the one with the blue writing on the label and it is called deeeep moisture or something like that.

So I was at Target, which I normally don't shop at Target as it is out of the way, and I went to buy my conditioner. And I get there and see TWO different kinds of 3 MM. The regular deeep moisture and then the was Sydney Smooth.

So I decided to try it. It's nice. Still makes my hair soft, but not quite as soft as the other one. But the thing I like most is the scent, it smells like the original Aussie hairspray which I love that smell. I think I may continue to buy this one....

Has anyone else seen this different 3 MM? Is it a new thing or have I simply not noticed it ever?

Let me know!

lunalovegood
February 4th, 2011, 11:36 AM
I've seen lots of different varieties of 3 Minute Miracle on sale here in the UK. There's the original, one for long hair, one for coloured hair, one for frizz...

Kaelee
February 4th, 2011, 05:39 PM
I've seen several varieties...it's all good, my favorite is the DEEEEP but I don't run across that one as much. It's my weekly conditioning treatment :)

enfys
February 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Yeah, in the UK we have quite the selection. I was disappointed by the spray leave in though; that didn't seem to do much at all. I just use it now and again to try and use it up, but if that product is launched there, skip it.

I use it as my regular conditioner too. I never tried the standard one, I thought I may as well skip straight to the heavy duty stuff!

hippie girl
February 4th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Yeah, in the UK we have quite the selection. I was disappointed by the spray leave in though; that didn't seem to do much at all. I just use it now and again to try and use it up, but if that product is launched there, skip it.

That is interesting. I always really liked the Aussie spray leave in conditioner. I don't really use it anymore (no particular reason why) but I thought it made my hair soft and smooth.

I should get some and try it out again to see how I feel about it now, I guess.

Maddy_T
February 4th, 2011, 06:33 PM
I wish 'Aussie' products were sold in Australia!!! :( haha a bit ironic.

enfys
February 4th, 2011, 07:22 PM
That is interesting. I always really liked the Aussie spray leave in conditioner. I don't really use it anymore (no particular reason why) but I thought it made my hair soft and smooth.

I should get some and try it out again to see how I feel about it now, I guess.

The one I bought was from the Luscious Long range; I'm sure each one is different, I just bought the one that went with my shampoo and conditioner.

Let's just say there's no danger of it driving me away from coconut oil anytime soon!

RadiantNeedle
February 4th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Me too! *grumble*

Copasetic
February 4th, 2011, 07:24 PM
I've seen both varieties. It took me a little while to notice that there were two different kinds!

ETA: Aussie products aren't sold in Australia?? That is too funny :)

RadiantNeedle
February 4th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Newp! It's an American product. Not sure it would do as well over here as other American stuff with a name like Aussie. I guess some folk would like it.

enfys
February 4th, 2011, 07:39 PM
We have a shampoo, conditioner, 3 minute mircale and leave in spray for each of these:
Miracle Moist, Colour Mate, Take the Heat, Luscious Long, Aussome Volume, Frizz Miracle, Mega and a new light range it, but I haven't seen that one in real life. Some of the ranges have more items for styling too.

It's so popular here I thought it was British!

wavymane
February 4th, 2011, 07:42 PM
So I've been a long time user of the 3MM. I've been using it for a while as my regular conditioner. It has always been the one with the blue writing on the label and it is called deeeep moisture or something like that.

So I was at Target, which I normally don't shop at Target as it is out of the way, and I went to buy my conditioner. And I get there and see TWO different kinds of 3 MM. The regular deeep moisture and then the was Sydney Smooth.

So I decided to try it. It's nice. Still makes my hair soft, but not quite as soft as the other one. But the thing I like most is the scent, it smells like the original Aussie hairspray which I love that smell. I think I may continue to buy this one....

Has anyone else seen this different 3 MM? Is it a new thing or have I simply not noticed it ever?

Let me know!

I haven't tried the Aussie products other then the Gel in years but I just wanted to say I LOVE your dog! :)

Mesmerise
February 4th, 2011, 08:58 PM
I have seen Aussie products in Australia (I remember seeing them years ago and thinking how random it was that they're made in the US). I don't know when I last saw them though?? I do remember seeing them in the hairdresser's back in the 80s LOL.

PiroskaCicu
February 4th, 2011, 09:04 PM
LOL Wow, that is too funny that Aussie products aren't in Australia. :D I've always loved their products....never tried the 3 Minute Miracle but I think I might now!

Debra83
February 5th, 2011, 12:35 AM
That's so funny!!! I thought that they were from Australia too!!! Especially with the kangaroo in the commercial too!

abbatabba1137
February 5th, 2011, 12:42 AM
I used the original 3MM back in the 90's, before the bottle color change( when it was still cream colored). I havent tryed it since. Someone told me the formula changed when the bottles went purple???

BrightEyes7
February 11th, 2011, 01:56 PM

I use it as my regular conditioner too. I never tried the standard one, I thought I may as well skip straight to the heavy duty stuff!

I don't care for their regular conditioners much... they leave my hair kinda dry and crunchy. I use the 3MM as my conditioner for every wash. I've tried the spray... it was ok... enough to detangle. But I always felt like I needed another leave-in on top of that one.

Interesting... I kinda thought it was made there... I guess they just use "Aussie" plants.

We have a shampoo, conditioner, 3 minute mircale and leave in spray for each of these:
Miracle Moist, Colour Mate, Take the Heat, Luscious Long, Aussome Volume, Frizz Miracle, Mega and a new light range it, but I haven't seen that one in real life. Some of the ranges have more items for styling too.

It's so popular here I thought it was British!

We have all that (and the styling products too) but I've only ever seen the Sydney Smooth (obviously it is the smoothing one) and deeeeep (the moisture one) for the 3MM. I'd love to try the Luscious Long or Frizz Miracle. Maybe I'll have to make a quick trip across the pond to get it over in the UK :laugh:

Regan
February 11th, 2011, 02:43 PM
i used it a couple times AGES ago but i don't remember any memorable results.

i'm also very tickled by the fact that Australians don't have aussie products :> irony...

Kherome
February 11th, 2011, 03:01 PM
Smooth usually = More cones:)