PDA

View Full Version : Virgin hair?

glittergirl84
February 3rd, 2011, 11:18 PM
This might be the dumbest question ever. What exactly is virgin hair? I know virgin hair is hair that's never been dyed, permed, major cuts (?), etc. I had my hair cut into a perm when I was a little girl, tried dying the ends with koolaid a few times and it didn't take that well. I think that's honestly the only damage I've done to my hair. I grew the perm out because I hated it. Would I have virgin hair now or is that kinda gone the second I had my perm when I was a little girl?

I apologize if this is a dumb question. It's something I've wondered out for awhile. Thank you for any/all replies. :)

aldasbeke
February 3rd, 2011, 11:30 PM
Having virgin hair just means that your current hair was never dyed/permed, etc... It does not apply to things that you did to your hair a long time ago if all of that hair is now gone.

So if I dyed my hair five years ago, but the last of that hair has grown out and been cut off and now the only hair I have is hair that started growing after the dye, then I would have virgin hair.
Hope that helps!

glittergirl84
February 3rd, 2011, 11:37 PM
Having virgin hair just means that your current hair was never dyed/permed, etc... It does not apply to things that you did to your hair a long time ago if all of that hair is now gone.

So if I dyed my hair five years ago, but the last of that hair has grown out and been cut off and now the only hair I have is hair that started growing after the dye, then I would have virgin hair.
Hope that helps!

Yep, that helps. :) Thank you so much for the reply. :)