PDA

View Full Version : I made a bun by accident, but I like it!

Kherome
February 3rd, 2011, 12:12 PM
I was trying a bun, and it failed miserably (as usual) so I just kept twisting and tucking and suddenly I made a bun I DID like. Does it have a name? Here it is!
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7086&pictureid=95153

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7086&pictureid=95158

Coan-Teen
February 3rd, 2011, 12:32 PM
That's very cute. I don't think it has a name as far as I know. I've seen things similar but never anything just like it.

LoveMyLongHair
February 3rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Ohhh.......I'm thinking video here! ;)

was that too broad of a hint? :eyebrows:

That is beautiful............very graceful and elegant......I really like it.

podo
February 3rd, 2011, 12:40 PM
gorgeous!!!

You must tell us (approximately) how you did it! Or as much as you can remember at least!

Kherome
February 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM
I will try to recount how I got here tonight. I have to head out soon for my tax appointment! LOL

I got so excited about making a bun that works that I gave myself a POTS attack and I'm trying to get through it.

boudica
February 3rd, 2011, 12:48 PM
That's AWESOME!

You get to name it!

Shermie Girl
February 3rd, 2011, 12:51 PM
I don't recognize it. But it is really pretty. I think that you need to name it and post instructions in the Articles section. :D

You have pretty, shiny hair and I like the sparkly accent pins.

BrightEyes
February 3rd, 2011, 12:55 PM
That is a gorgeous bun! Very elegant. Please post instructions.:)

teela1978
February 3rd, 2011, 12:57 PM
Looks like a flipped bun to me :)

tanya222
February 3rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
I gave myself a POTS attack and I'm trying to get through it.

Aw I'm sorry to hear you have POTS! I've read about it and it sounds scary! I hope yours isn't too serious! How do you deal with this?

And your bun is lovely! The addition of the sparklies is a nice touch- I look forward to your instructions, I hope I can duplicate it!

Anje
February 3rd, 2011, 02:37 PM
I'm with Teela. Looks like some manner of flipped bun.

spidermom
February 3rd, 2011, 02:44 PM
That's it teela1978! I was trying to remember the name of a bun that I've seen that looked like Kherome's, and that's it! I think there's an article for it, or maybe Hypnotica put out a video how-to for a flipped bun.

ETA: And oh yes - sorry, forgot to say - it looks really pretty in your hair, Kherome. I think a lot of us play around with our hair and discover (rediscover) each other's buns.