PDA

View Full Version : Using PPS Classic Blonde on strawberry blonde hair???

julliams
February 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Ok long story but I'll try to make it short.

My MIL left some PPS Classic Blonde Shampoo and Conditioner here when she visited us Christmas 2009. I knew it was still hanging around - there is half a bottle of each.

Now she spent good money on this stuff but it is more than a year old now.

I have natural strawberry blonde hair with about 5% grey (my greys are white).

If I was to use this product on my hair, what can I expect? Is the result permanent to any degree?

I love the fact that my hair has a million different tones to it that dye simply cannot compete with. Will this take some of that away?

Do I just throw it out? I don't know if my friends would appreciate being given a half bottle of something that is over a year old so I'm not planning on going down that path.

There is also a detangler. Now my 12 year daughter has honey blonde hair (all natural) that tangles ridiculously. The detangler has not been used at all. Can I use it on my daughters hair and will it change her colour as well???

julliams
February 3rd, 2011, 12:22 AM
Noone can advise me? Is it because the product is not available elsewhere in the world? Perhaps it's an Aussie product. Basically it's one of those purple shampoos and conditioners that tones down the brassiness in blonde or grey hair.