PDA

View Full Version : The trim, with pictures

PF Graham
February 2nd, 2011, 10:32 AM
I got this trim in early Jan but just got around to finding the photos.

My cutter perfers that I show up showered but just water in my hair. She likes to do a big, deep shampoo then cut.

I've been going to her for years and years and she does anything I ask and never over does it.

It think the before photo looks just messy and unkempt so I love the after.

As I get older, the gray becomes unstoppable. Oh well...

BEFORE

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad65/PF_Graham/IMG_4049Small.jpg

AFTER

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad65/PF_Graham/IMG_4051Small.jpg

I think she cut about an inch of 'damage'. I like it.

I put the rest of the Before and After shots in my album (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=7194).

- P

spidermom
February 2nd, 2011, 10:34 AM
Most excellent trim

patienceneeded
February 2nd, 2011, 10:52 AM
Looks nice!

jujube
February 2nd, 2011, 10:53 AM
Your ends are definitely looking better!

CastaDiva
February 2nd, 2011, 10:56 AM
Your hair looks very nice after the trim:) Love the thick, even hemline.

Madora
February 2nd, 2011, 11:01 AM
Your hair looks lovely. Excellent trim!

Anywhere
February 2nd, 2011, 11:38 AM
What a difference an inch can make! Looks great!

Becky Safari
February 2nd, 2011, 11:47 AM
Wow what a difference! Sometimes a small trim can really transform the health appeal of someone's hair

ladyjo
February 2nd, 2011, 11:54 AM
Jeezo what a huge difference! I think it looks lovely, I wish my hair was that healthy!

MrsGuther
February 2nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
Lovely trim! Look great!

1nuitblanche
February 2nd, 2011, 12:01 PM
Wow! Your hair looks lovely. Nice trim.

bunzfan
February 2nd, 2011, 12:05 PM
That's a fantastic cut!;)

Annalouise
February 2nd, 2011, 12:47 PM
Your trim looks really good.:) Did you get a blowdry? Where did the curls go?

SummerSkye
February 2nd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Looks great and she hasn't cut much off! Thats brilliant that you have a hairdresser who does what you ask for!

MsBubbles
February 2nd, 2011, 03:17 PM
Looks great! Yes, a hairdresser worth keeping...

Dragon
February 2nd, 2011, 04:56 PM
Looks great :)

smileycat
February 2nd, 2011, 05:22 PM
Yes, what everyone else said. Excellent!

julliams
February 2nd, 2011, 05:51 PM
I like the trim very much but I have to confess that I like your before photo very much as well. I'm guessing that you had a straight blow dry with product for your second photo. It will be great to see a photo of your natural texture with the trim. I know for me it make a huge difference to the way my waves and curls sat.

Capybara
February 2nd, 2011, 06:29 PM
She did a wonderful job! Great cut :)

Malibu Barbie
February 2nd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Very nice!!

Patrice
February 3rd, 2011, 01:45 AM
What an improvement!!!!
Gonna show this picture to my SO, less is more...
You're ready to go for longer lenghts...

Fufu
February 3rd, 2011, 05:22 AM
WOnderful trim :)

PF Graham
February 3rd, 2011, 09:53 AM
Your hair looks very nice after the trim:) Love the thick, even hemline.

Me too - thanks, I love a nice clean hemline also.

- P

PF Graham
February 3rd, 2011, 10:03 AM
Most excellent trim

Looks nice!

Your ends are definitely looking better! - Thanks - I wish they would just stay that way.

Your hair looks lovely. Excellent trim!

What a difference an inch can make! Looks great! - I know, I was worried because I'm new to this site and didn't want to go back on focusing on growth.

Wow what a difference! Sometimes a small trim can really transform the health appeal of someone's hair - Thank you.

Jeezo what a huge difference! I think it looks lovely, I wish my hair was that healthy! - Healthy but not as thick as it once was, sad, sad, sad...

Lovely trim! Look great!

Wow! Your hair looks lovely. Nice trim.

That's a fantastic cut!;)

Your trim looks really good.:) Did you get a blowdry? Where did the curls go? - She does that but she knows I'm into super health hair so she does it on cool to just warm air.

Looks great and she hasn't cut much off! Thats brilliant that you have a hairdresser who does what you ask for! - Through long and sadly, shot hair - she's the one in SoCal for me.

Looks great! Yes, a hairdresser worth keeping... - If anybody is in Los Angeles and wants her contact info - just let me know.

Looks great :)

Yes, what everyone else said. Excellent!

I like the trim very much but I have to confess that I like your before photo very much as well. I'm guessing that you had a straight blow dry with product for your second photo. It will be great to see a photo of your natural texture with the trim. I know for me it make a huge difference to the way my waves and curls sat. - Marti (that's her name) is so into healthy hair that she tells me how to refine my routine that I learned on this site. So, whatever she uses is also pretty healthy. Personally, I like the After trim look but it tends to look more like the Before as time marches on.

She did a wonderful job! Great cut :)

Very nice!!

What an improvement!!!!
Gonna show this picture to my SO, less is more...
You're ready to go for longer lenghts...

WOnderful trim :)

A very BIG THANK YOU to you all - you're very kind and supportive.

- P

ooo
February 3rd, 2011, 10:21 AM
That's a nice straight hemline. I wonder what your hair would have looked like before, but when brushed.

xoxophelia
February 3rd, 2011, 10:23 AM
Wow thanks for sharing your trimming experience!I am pretty sure it wasn't your hair being straightened because your waves are quite pretty but taking off those bottom inches really brought out your hemline.

I have decided to trim off my damage slowly but this makes me look forward to seeing that progress :)