PDA

View Full Version : Extreme growth or taking pictures wrong?

mustpannkook
February 1st, 2011, 08:59 AM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=7187&pictureid=94896

Is it possible or have I really messed it up? And sorry about the orbs. I seem to get them on every single picture I take in that room...

Anje
February 1st, 2011, 09:04 AM
Your head tilt might be different... it's hard to gauge growth by pictures, which is why most of us measure from the hairline. (That also gives a consistent starting point.)

It might be partly the lighting, but your hair also looks so much healthier in the second photo!

mustpannkook
February 1st, 2011, 09:08 AM
The only difference I've made in a month is that I started using cassia... I didn't seem any difference between my hair until I took the picture today. Seems it works! I guess I just have to take another picture.

I took another picture and it is almost identical! The head it tilted the same way even when I tried to hold it straight...

Fufu
February 1st, 2011, 09:13 AM
Your head might be tilted a little from the right picture, nevertheless the growth looks incredible and your hair looks shiny.

Cailie
February 1st, 2011, 09:29 AM
One thing sure, you're doing something good !

spidermom
February 1st, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hair does have its growth spurts. It's nice when it happens; enjoy!

littlenvy
February 1st, 2011, 11:08 AM
It does look like your head is tilted forwards in the first pic and a bit back in the second. Plus the second pic looks just a bit closer.
But forget the growth ... look at your SHINE!! :cheese: It looks amazing :):)

BrightEyes
February 1st, 2011, 11:10 AM
It does look like your head is tilted forwards in the first pic and a bit back in the second. Plus the second pic looks just a bit closer.
But forget the growth ... look at your SHINE!! :cheese: It looks amazing :):)

This. Your head does look tilted forward in the first picture. But your hair looks so healthy and shiny. That's great progress!!:D

Anywhere
February 1st, 2011, 11:19 AM
I'd say its a little of both. I do see that it appears your head is tilting forward in the first picture, but it seems to be doing that a bit in the second as well.

Lovely hair either way. :cheese:

redneckprincess
February 1st, 2011, 11:44 AM
your hair looks great, so shiny and so healthy, but yeah id say its your head tilt or the dates are wrong on the pics...

Rocket22
February 1st, 2011, 12:08 PM
I agree head is tilted forward in the first picture. (easy to do and I did this same thing) but it does look longer and healthier for only two weeks!