PDA

View Full Version : Fish tail braid w/ 3 strands???

Amelia
January 31st, 2011, 12:02 PM
I found a note written by me on my hair diary about giving a try to a special fishtail braid. I wrote "try a 3 strand fish tail braid".

I'm going crazy about this! I've searched the deepths of the internet and I can't find anything like that. All i found is the normal fishtail braid and the french fishtail braid. I *remember* seeing a video somewhere were someone did a special kind of fishtail braid, but to my bad luck I appear not to have kept the link:doh:

Was I dreaming when I wrote that down? Does this exist? If not three strands, then with four or whatever variation? Any ideas, anyone?

It's doing my head in :confused:

TIA to any answers:)

MissManda
January 31st, 2011, 12:16 PM
I do believe you were searching for this (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/vbjournal.php?do=article&articleid=103). :flower: I haven't tried it myself, but it does look very pretty. :)

Amelia
January 31st, 2011, 12:19 PM
My heart just jump when I saw the link. I have to thank you very much for the answer, but it's not what i was looking for. I really remember seeing a video.
I had already searched the forum.

Thanks anyways for you answer :)

Valdeon
January 31st, 2011, 12:24 PM
I feel like I have got to try this too! It looks soo pretty!

MissManda
January 31st, 2011, 12:32 PM
Hmm, I don't remember seeing any videos of this style. I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone else is able to find it because I would really like to see this style done in video format. :)

spidermom
January 31st, 2011, 12:35 PM
Wow; I've never seen that before.

Cirafly24
January 31st, 2011, 07:26 PM
I've never seen this before, either! It's a very pretty braid, but I don't think I'd be able to do it on myself. My arms might fall off.

podo
February 1st, 2011, 06:33 PM
Wow! That looks neat! I was thinking of the same kind of method when I first saw the subject line, but wasn't sure if it would work or not. I'm going to have to try this tomorrow. :D

enfys
February 1st, 2011, 06:41 PM
Tried it. Two inches in my arms were burning.

Tried it with bigger sections. Three inches in my arms were burning.

I think this is one to teach DH to do. That amount of fiddling, behind your head, is something you need to train for, build yourdelf up to do. Phalaenopsis must have superpowers.