PDA

View Full Version : Before and after my trim! (Pics)

kelly-j
January 29th, 2011, 07:50 AM
I am very happy with how my hair looks after my trim. The first one since September 2008. The hair stylist really listened to me as I told her how nervous I was about losing too much length.
I really think my hair looks so much better and I don´t think it looks shorter at all. I am happy! :D:D
What do you think?

BTW, I think I´ve reached waist!
It really looks like it in this pic at least.
What do you think, can I call this waist length?

http://www.ekensteen.se/föreklippjan11.jpg
Before the trim...
http://www.ekensteen.se/efterklipp.jpg
..and after

virgo75
January 29th, 2011, 07:54 AM
Wow! Your hair looks great!!! :cheese:

It's very healthy & shiny.
I don't notice any difference in the length, but the ends are much neater. :agree:

Your stylist seems like a keeper. :thumbsup:

P.S. Maybe others will correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like you're past waist length.

lupiae
January 29th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I agree with you. Your hairdresser did a good job cutting enough to have healthier hair but not too much to let it to seems much shorter.
Now your hair is really awesome (they were gorgeous also before the cut, but now is even better).

I think you can go straight to your next goal!

morecowbell
January 29th, 2011, 07:56 AM
I can really tell that she was careful to keep your length intact, congratulations! :D It's great when you trust someone and it works out haha ;)
Also, may I say that your hair is totally amazing! :) :) :) That is some beautiful thickness! :D

Jenn of Pence
January 29th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Ooh, it does look great. It's not harshly blunt at all; it looks really natural. We actually have very similar hair, and I'm actually intending to get a trim today! My first since April of last year, so not quite as long as you. But I'm still nervous about the stylist taking off too much, so hopefully I can find someone understanding and communicate clearly.

Again, very nice!

EvaSimone
January 29th, 2011, 08:07 AM
Your hair looks great and I agree that you are a bit past waist. Congrats on finding a good hair stylist!

kelly-j
January 29th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Wow! Your hair looks great!!! :cheese:

It's very healthy & shiny.
I don't notice any difference in the length, but the ends are much neater. :agree:

Your stylist seems like a keeper. :thumbsup:

P.S. Maybe others will correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like you're past waist length.

Thank you so much.
I agree, it looks like I have reached waist, So happy!

dancingunicorn
January 29th, 2011, 08:08 AM
Your hair is so pretty! I can't wait for mine to be at waist length! You have beautiful princess hair :)

Anywhere
January 29th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I think your stylist did a wonderful job, and yes I believe you're at waist. :D

spidermom
January 29th, 2011, 08:15 AM
It looks like you have passed waist length. Next stop: hip.

Your hair looks beautiful after the trim

Ishje
January 29th, 2011, 08:16 AM
it looks great! so you decided to to for the blunt hemline?

ibleedlipstick
January 29th, 2011, 08:22 AM
It looks fantastic! She did an awesome job of evening out your ends :) and I'm pretty sure that unless the angle deceives me, you are past waist!

princessp
January 29th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Beautiful, you are safely at waist. I think you had a bit of hair at hip before your trim. Your hemline and overall hair health look excellent.

Loreley
January 29th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Wow, you have beautiful hair! I agree, it's definitely past waist length. Congrats! :)

BrightEyes
January 29th, 2011, 08:57 AM
Wow, your hair is so thick and pretty! Your stylist did a great job. Sounds like you've found a keeper.

And yes I'd say you are definitely at waist. Yippee!!!:cheese:

lapushka
January 29th, 2011, 09:04 AM
You've barely lost length. Looks like the hairdresser evened it up a little. :thumbsup:
Congrats on reaching WL!

kelly-j
January 29th, 2011, 09:09 AM
it looks great! so you decided to to for the blunt hemline?

yup, I decided to go for a blunt hemline. But it was a hard decision :D

Cailie
January 29th, 2011, 09:11 AM
I can't believe how good your hair looks after so few trims in the last years !
It's gorgeous and the trim is perfect !!!

Cupofmilk
January 29th, 2011, 10:11 AM
Wow. Lovely hair. I think you are probably 1-2 inches off hip!

heynormy
January 29th, 2011, 03:34 PM
Your hair looks great!! The ends look neat too! :)

RadiantNeedle
January 29th, 2011, 03:38 PM
That is a lovely, natural looking, gently blunt hairline! The stylist did a great job!

Emerald88
January 29th, 2011, 03:54 PM
It looks like a beautiful waist length to me. It's very thick & healthy looking!

patienceneeded
January 29th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Your hair is so pretty! I can see that the ends are neater, but the length was preserved with the trim. I think you're a bit past waist too.

ooo
January 29th, 2011, 04:29 PM
I agree, the hairdresser did a great job :)

jeanniet
January 29th, 2011, 04:48 PM
You know what? I think it actually looks longer. I know that's not really true, but it looks it. Much nicer hemline after the cut! :)

jujube
January 29th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Very nice hemline, and length! I dream of having hair like yours.

tinti
January 29th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Congratulations, she did a great job! And I would also believe you're 1-2 inches from hip :)

rose.grace
January 29th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Your hair looks so very pretty! I think it was a good choice going for the blunt cut. I like fairytale ends but I like the blunt cut too. And keep that hairdresser's information! So many people I know find one hairdresser they just love and the next time they want a trim she's gone.

redneckprincess
January 29th, 2011, 05:37 PM
ohhh lovely!!!

GuardGirl
January 29th, 2011, 05:49 PM
Ok, just saying~ I notice you have "Classic=2014" in your header, but I highly doubt it will take you that long. Your hair is beautifully healthy looking. :)

rosek
January 29th, 2011, 06:26 PM
Great hemline! I'm glad you had such a positive experience at the hairdressers :)

Dragon
January 30th, 2011, 02:13 AM
Your stylist has done a great job. Looks very shiny, thick and healthy. You can barely tell any difference in the length. It looks a lot neater. Looks defiantly waist. congrats :)

Venefica
January 30th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Your hair looks great, and yes you did not loose much length at all and your hair look much more tidy. Your hairdresser did a wonderful job. I really like your hair, it is very pretty.

Joliebaby
January 30th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I love your color and blunt ends! You are definitely at waist.

Avvoltoio
January 30th, 2011, 12:22 PM
i am happy you not lost much length :), and yes you can call that waist length :) Congratulations!

Avital88
January 30th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Nice hair!! And you are already at waist for some months i guess.. I love your thick hemline.

utdesertrunner
January 30th, 2011, 01:24 PM
Keep your stylist, she did awesome! The ends just look more even, not shorter at all. And for sure waist and then some.

polette
January 30th, 2011, 01:47 PM
Your hair looks wonderful. The length is a little shorter obviously, but it looks much cleaner and neater. It is beautiful.

IcarusBride
January 30th, 2011, 07:10 PM
So gorgeous and thick ! And a bit past waist, actually, it seems to me!

jesis
January 30th, 2011, 07:12 PM
You have gorgeous hair! :)

ericthegreat
January 30th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Your are certainly at waist length now! Your stylist did a great job with the trim, you now have thicker, healthier ends but you didn't lose too much length in doing so. You have wonderful hair.

arc691
January 30th, 2011, 07:30 PM
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy68/terryandjody/More%20Smilies/NewPicture779.jpg Your hair looks wonderful! So beautifully thick and even~ love it!

longlockenvy
January 30th, 2011, 07:32 PM
The cut looks marvelous! Great job taking such good care of your beautiful locks!

Macaroni
January 30th, 2011, 08:29 PM
It looks great and you are just a tad longer than waist, I think.
You can self trim at your length, you know.

Cybelle
January 30th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Amazing results it looks great and I'm loving the hemline. I think you are for sure at waist.:)