PDA

View Full Version : thinking of a fringe

saf
January 25th, 2011, 03:17 AM
I'm enjoying growing out my hair and it being free of chemical colour now and feeling healthier than it ever has. But i keep thinking about having a fringe cut. How can i decide?

KittyLost
January 25th, 2011, 10:16 AM
There are hair make-over sites on the internet which allow you to upload a picture and try on different hairstyle, some of these include full fringes and side fringes.

Or you could photoshop a picture of yourself with a fringe.

Coffeebug
January 25th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Check your hair for any freaky wavy streaks!! I recently thickened my fringe a little and accidentally cut into a wavy streak and now it's totally unmanageable LOL It wont even straighten out right!

saf
January 25th, 2011, 12:28 PM
good advise. thanks. i think i have talked myself into it though already. Hope i have no wierd waves.

jojo
January 25th, 2011, 02:01 PM
I love fringes but have wavy hair, which is more so in my fringe area plus a cow lick so not good for my hair type, though it would be ok to straighten as any damage would need to be trimmed anyway to keep your fringe in!

owlathena
January 25th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Ive been thinking of it too, but my bangs/fringe FINALLY (after two years of growing them out) securely fit into a pony/braid and I don't want to have to go through the regrowing process again. So, if you wear your hair back often, keep in mind you'll have to pin them back all the time.

Lemur_Catta
January 25th, 2011, 03:26 PM
Buy a fake fringe! :D That's what I am planning on doing as long as I have some spare money.
I often get the urge to cut a fringe, but now I'm growing it out and don't want to start again!
Besides, it will be good for oily hair days, when I can just put it all up and have a nice, clean and fake fringe xD
Here's the link

http://www.voguewigs.com/bangs-hairdo-clip-in-hair-extensions.html

cataphract
January 25th, 2011, 03:36 PM
Check your hair for any freaky wavy streaks!! I recently thickened my fringe a little and accidentally cut into a wavy streak and now it's totally unmanageable LOL It wont even straighten out right!

Uhm. Yes. Exactly. Me too. /sigh

It was pretty exciting as any day it rained as my bangs would be an interesting mess. And I live in Portland. Where it rains a lot.