PDA

View Full Version : No cone miracle?

MissCharizard
January 25th, 2011, 12:14 AM
I usually use a cone as my last conditioner in the shower and something weird happened tonight, I used my V05 and my hair was so slippery and soft already that I didn't need a cone to finish! This has never happened with a no cone conditioner! What's going on? I combed my hair after the shower and it was tangle free as well. Amazing!

Dragon
January 25th, 2011, 12:19 AM
I am glad it worked for you :)

jojo
January 25th, 2011, 02:25 PM
I like to alternate from cones to non-cones.

At the moment I am using Love, peace and the planet coneless conditioner with good results, though once it starts getting dull I move over to cones.

Good that coneless is working for you, funny VO5 in the UK contains cones, I know its different in the USA strange why they change the formula according to the country.

pepperminttea
January 25th, 2011, 02:54 PM
Good that coneless is working for you, funny VO5 in the UK contains cones, I know its different in the USA strange why they change the formula according to the country.

You can find the US version of VO5 in the UK, but it is harder; pound shops are your best bet. Basically shops that sell odd boxes of stuff that might have fallen off the back of a truck. :p

OP: Glad you had such a great reaction to no 'cones. :)

jojo
January 25th, 2011, 04:53 PM
Ah thanks I will keep my eye open for them, though i have used the coneless version abroad before and its in a different league to the UK VO5; much better results. I find the UK one rather drying and makes my head itch.