PDA

View Full Version : So... It's been awhile...

krissykins
January 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
I can't believe I disappeared for awhile! I got too busy with school to lurk for five hours a day :P but now I'm back to lurking, mostly because I deleted my Facebook account and my need to stalk people online has to be fulfilled somehow! Haha

How about some hair pics?

Hair pics have been edited out.

Anyway, it's good to be back :)

Rocket22
January 24th, 2011, 01:57 PM
Looks fantastic you have made wonderful progress! it's hard to see the earlier pictures but looks like you have more curl now!

krissykins
January 24th, 2011, 02:03 PM
Thanks Rocket22! I definitely have more curl now, especially since I've been feeding my hair lots of moisture :)

TiaKitty
January 24th, 2011, 02:17 PM
I think you DO have fairy tail ends!!! Yay!!!

Your growth looks great for that time period. Your benign neglect strategy worked wonders.

Dragon
January 24th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Looks great :)

jojo
January 24th, 2011, 08:26 PM
Rocket22, TiaKitty and Dragon quick give me a hand, get krissykins locked in a room and don't let her out until she reveals her secret............!:D

Welcome back, don't we have cyberly met * hello:waving:* as such but your hair is very pretty loving the spirals!:)

Fufu
January 25th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Fantastic growth :)

Fabulosity
January 25th, 2011, 03:48 AM
Inspirational growth! So glad you posted this, and showed what those of us at the beginning of our journeys have to look forward to. :)

krissykins
January 26th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Rocket22, TiaKitty and Dragon quick give me a hand, get krissykins locked in a room and don't let her out until she reveals her secret............!:D

Welcome back, don't we have cyberly met * hello:waving:* as such but your hair is very pretty loving the spirals!:)

I'LL NEVER TELL :)

Thanks so much guys! You are too sweet :p I'm excited to see what happens now that I'm back!

Amraann
January 26th, 2011, 11:16 AM
You have had some awesome growth!!!

Rabya-Khadija
January 26th, 2011, 12:27 PM
Ah woow it's sooo much longer.. magic!

krissykins
January 26th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Ah woow it's sooo much longer.. magic!

Haha it certainly feels like magic ;) but all it took was a little faith, trust and pixie dust!

Wait... :p

Lostsoule77
January 26th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Benign neglect is a wonderful thing isn't it? LOL Lookin' good.