PDA

View Full Version : The floor's the limit

Xan
June 8th, 2008, 09:06 PM
How many just want to let their hair grow as long as possible I'm half way through the journey at 37" and the longer the better (don't stop now) and would like to see how close I can get to the floor. I began the journey with waist in mind but the longer it gets the more I love it and after seeing how long it could be its so hard to have a stopping point in the long hair game who's up for it?

systemaurora
June 8th, 2008, 09:26 PM
Good luck! ^_^ I'd love to have Classic to ankle length hair, but I'm not sure if my hair would agree to that, lol. Keep us updated. :D

EvaSimone
June 8th, 2008, 09:28 PM
I understand where you are coming from with length goals that are ever increasing. I too started with a goal of waist but now that I am pretty much there I want tailbone. But I don't want to let my hair grow as long as possible although I understand where the desire comes from, it's just not for me right now but who knows what I'll decide when I reach tailbone!

Good luck with your growing!

toodramatik
June 8th, 2008, 09:30 PM
My current goal is waist, but I think the longest I'd want is classic.

Aisha25
June 8th, 2008, 10:20 PM
My goal is ankle and beyond.

Xan
June 8th, 2008, 10:27 PM
My goal is ankle and beyond.

thats what I'm talking about its a beautiful thing You hair is awesome Aisha I'm with you.

Dianyla
June 8th, 2008, 10:28 PM
How many just want to let their hair grow as long as possible I'm half way through the journey at 37" and the longer the better (don't stop now) and would like to see how close I can get to the floor. I began the journey with waist in mind but the longer it gets the more I love it and after seeing how long it could be its so hard to have a stopping point in the long hair game who's up for it?
Huh, this looks just like all the other threads you've started. :confused:

<modly post>

Aisha25
June 8th, 2008, 10:34 PM
Oh thank you so much Xan.. It's going to take years but it is so worth it in the end isnt it? I love it:grin:!

Islandgrrl
June 8th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I'll go wherever my hair takes me. Terminal is somewhere south of my knees and I do hope I make it to the floor!

socks
June 9th, 2008, 02:52 AM
I fully intend to grow my hair much longer. It should reach my ankles in the next 1 1/2 years, and I plan to maintain it there until I finish college (I don't want it touching the nasty floors of the dorm showers! :eek:). After that, who knows? Maybe floor-length or longer.

Saranne772
June 9th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Well, I am currently approaching Classic. My main aim is knee for the long term length. However while I am single and have no children or responsibilities which I feel call for hair that is NOT floor length then I will continue to grow. I just feel that it may not be practicable for my hair to be floor length.

Beatnik Guy
June 9th, 2008, 12:16 PM
Huh, this looks just like all the other threads you've started. :confused:

<modly post>

Good point, Dianyla.
Hmmm, do you think it would help him if we merged all his threads together? :ponder:

trolleypup
June 9th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Good point, Dianyla.
Hmmm, do you think it would help him if we merged all his threads together? :ponder:
That's probably a good idea.

Carina
June 9th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I'm in on that one too.It's getting boring Xan.:mad: