PDA

View Full Version : starting to get that long feeling

Xan
June 8th, 2008, 08:34 PM
I have reached a solid 37" and its feeling great hopefully in the next two years I will be closing in on 50" and then grow longer from there if possible. Hair goals for the next two years something to look forward to yea I cant wait for 50" I suppose I should wait for 40" first this growing thing is addictive I cant stop I want more.

jessie58
June 8th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Oh man I thought I started to get that long feelign when I hit 28 inches a few months ago (precut) I guess 37 definitely feels super long. That is wonderful.

toodramatik
June 8th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Aww I'm so happy for you! Hope you keep going steady! =]]

LifeisAdventure
June 8th, 2008, 09:55 PM
Congratulations! :happydance: *sings* You got... that loo-onnngg feee-eellinngg.... whoa-oh-oh that looo-onnnggg feee-eee-ling!

P.S. The new smilies are great! Here's my favorite! --> :puppykisses:

Xan
June 8th, 2008, 10:02 PM
thanks everyone hope all your hair needs are met in the future.

freznow
June 8th, 2008, 10:12 PM
I just started to get that long feeling when I look in the mirror and see the ends of my hair swish around behind my rear. I'm at 42" and I finally think my hair is long. *scratches head* what must I have thought before this?

kimki
June 8th, 2008, 10:15 PM
At the moment for me, my hair started to feel long (er) now its just past shoulder! Now it feels inadequate. (yet again!) :D

trolleypup
June 9th, 2008, 12:45 AM
I have reached a solid 37" and its feeling great hopefully in the next two years I will be closing in on 50" and then grow longer from there if possible. Hair goals for the next two years something to look forward to yea I cant wait for 50" I suppose I should wait for 40" first this growing thing is addictive I cant stop I want more.
Huh, this looks just like all the other threads you've started.

<modly post>

April1
June 9th, 2008, 04:38 AM
At the moment for me, my hair started to feel long (er) now its just past shoulder! Now it feels inadequate. (yet again!) :D

Ha ha yes, Kimki, I could'nt agree with you more. My hair is about 17" now, and Id just finished posting on a different thread how my hair had just started to feel there was more to it when putting my hands through my hair........but now:rolleyes:........we will get there one day:)

Carina
June 9th, 2008, 04:52 AM

<modly post>

I agree with you,trolleypup:rolleyes:.I'm at bsl now and that makes me so happy.:cheese:

systemaurora
June 9th, 2008, 10:32 AM
either my hair is longer than I thought or I wear my bras MUCH higher than anyone else, lol! Because my hair isn't nearly as long as most of the rest of you, but it definitely covers some of my bra strap!. ^_^

I don't really consider it long now... but then last time when it was APL I didn't realize how long it was until I cut it off and saw pictures of it later and went O_O. Sigh.

wolf girl
June 9th, 2008, 10:44 AM
I'm at hip length and I don't have that loooonnnngggg feelin' yet :rolleyes: Maybe when I get to TB.....

Haith
June 9th, 2008, 11:27 AM
I'm still waiting for my hair to feel long, and I'm at "can I call this waist?" length.

Beatnik Guy
June 9th, 2008, 03:18 PM

<modly post>

Hmmm, do you think it would help him if we merged all his threads together?

Eboshi
June 9th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Might not be a bad idea. Then he can go to his little corner and play all by himself .....