PDA

View Full Version : LHC has inspired me!

AspenSong
January 23rd, 2011, 11:28 AM
To do something I've been wanting to do for a while! For most of my life I was raised with a lot of holistic medicine and knowing about a lot of natural body care (how I never let this all "stick" to my hair care and why I gave it up for all those years of dyes, knowing what chemicals COULD do - at least to my hair, I know there are those of you with gorgeous dyed hair!!! -until now a year and a half ago, I don't know!! Stupidity...same stupidity that got me off healthy eating and gaining weight! =P)
But as I've gotten back to my "roots" here lately and in the last couple years learned so much more than I knew about natural health and then soooo much from here about natural hair care, I've been inspired to start up a Natural Life blog! And blog about natural care for hair, skin, body and general LIFE care! And I feel like I owe a lot of the inspiration to do this, to you all! I'd always put off doing it because I felt like A) I had no business doing it when I'd gotten so far off track doing it myself, and B) Because I felt there was no one out there to CARE about these things. I see it differently now!:)

I do have a question for some of you lovely ladies here - Would any of you mind, if I use some of your specific advice and link it back to this site and give you credit? Same with hairstyles...I think I might like to feature a beautiful hairstyle once in a while and would love if I could link back or show off some of them from here!! :D

sakuraemily
March 15th, 2011, 01:27 AM
If you give us due credit then certainly we don't mind. I don't atleast.

Night_Kitten
March 15th, 2011, 02:47 AM
I don't mind, on the contrary, that could bring more people to healthy hair care and to the LHC :)