PDA

View Full Version : Resurfacing

estelwen
January 23rd, 2011, 09:49 AM
Greetings all LHC'ers! I have been a quiet member since 2005, growing my hair to tailbone length and chopping to chin, finally growing it out again to (currently) hip-length. For most of that time I've considered a project related to long hair, and have finally decided to begin the work required to bring it to completion!

I propose to write “The Long Hair Book: Loving It and Living With It”, the first of its kind (as far as I can find), a comprehensive resource for anyone who admires long hair. Long hair inspiration, how-to’s, resources, profiles, terms, product reviews, hairstyles, and trivia will be presented in an attractive, accessible format. I'm writing the proposal now and hope to finish and submit that by mid-March.

Ladies and gentlemen, I need your help! That is, I'm hoping to have the privilege of receiving input from you on many topics related to long hair. I'll be posting questions for consideration in the next few months, and I welcome all to weigh in with their thoughts. This worldwide community is, in my opinion, the greatest resource for long hair lovers. I welcome input, specifically on whether you think this book would be relevant and helpful.

As for my background, I've been writing seriously for about ten years now, publishing mainly fiction. I also write coffee-related content for examiner.com. This will be my first non-fiction book. I live happily with my new husband and our quirky Welsh Corgi in the Midwest. I'm a part-time English student, teach harp lessons, and manage a baking project for a local cafe.