PDA

View Full Version : - Wrapping hair, how long does it take to dry ?

RedheadMistress
January 23rd, 2011, 07:02 AM
- I'm considering wrapping my hair, as impatient as I am it will be during day time (it's 2 pm here now) but I was wondering, from peoples experiences, how long does it take to dry ?

It all depends on thickness, length etc. but you can see my hair in the pic, I really want to try and wrap, but didn't have time last night to do it !

Deelight
January 23rd, 2011, 07:27 AM
I have wurly, BSL, fine, ii hair and it takes 2 and 1/2 to 3 hrs to get completely dry. You want it to be completely dry, not damp anywhere when you take it down. Process can be sped up by sitting under a bonnet dryer for 30 mins with scarf still in place on your head to protect your hair and then wearing the wrap for an additional hour.

fairy_ends_girl
January 23rd, 2011, 07:28 AM
Just wanted to say that I love your haircolor!! What a beautiful rainbow of red!

Anywhere
January 23rd, 2011, 07:56 AM
If i wrap my hair damp it takes like, 5~8 hours maybe. If I wrap it wet it takes all night.

RedheadMistress
January 23rd, 2011, 08:17 AM
- Ah, I hate being impatient . . I will try to just wait until tonight to do it then, don't think it's a good idea going out to walk for hours with a wet head !

Fairy_ends_girl; Thank you ! Rainbow of red sounds beautiful (:

Deelight
January 23rd, 2011, 11:26 AM
I should add that I wrap my after after spritzing it with water. If I wrapped while it was completely wet out of the shower it would take all night - 8 hrs - to dry.

summerjade
January 23rd, 2011, 12:07 PM
Does wrapping the hair make it straight? And how can I find out how to do it? Your hair is beautyiful?