PDA

View Full Version : Ohmigosh, have you guys seen this??

Marchpane
January 22nd, 2011, 11:01 PM
I just stumbled across a youtube tutorial for the most beauuutiful hair style!! I've never seen this before, and it is so cute. It's all in Japanese, but there is an English caption, and it's very easy to see. She does it on herself, too. :bigeyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i31iYkQD9SI&feature=related

christine1989
January 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM
That is so cute! I doubt I could pull off the little flower but the dutch braid headband is definatly do-able. :)

skaempfer
January 22nd, 2011, 11:13 PM
That's really cute.
The concept is extremely simple, but it would take me a year of practice to get it to look that tidy!

Cirafly24
January 22nd, 2011, 11:13 PM
That's really cool! I want to try it.

ladycaladium
January 22nd, 2011, 11:24 PM
I want to try!

Marchpane
January 22nd, 2011, 11:51 PM
If anyone tries this, they should post pics!! That would be fun!
I would like to try it as well... maybe tomorrow. ^_^

milagro
January 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM
I do it often but I lace braid my used-to-be bangs as well. It's not difficult at all and is a very comfy and well-holding style.

Ishje
January 23rd, 2011, 12:35 AM
I have seen this one before, it is so cute.
actually tried it yesterday, but I find it a difficult one.

meishkamooshka
January 23rd, 2011, 01:07 AM
That is really cute! I'll definitely be trying that out soon!!!

WynneWear
January 23rd, 2011, 02:56 AM
That's a cute hairstyle. :)

mrs_coffee
January 23rd, 2011, 05:11 AM
I love her videos, especially the ones with her adorable little dog in them.

fairy_ends_girl
January 23rd, 2011, 05:21 AM
thanks so much for posting this! It is super cute and I'll be trying this!

Braidy
January 23rd, 2011, 05:23 AM
Beautiful style! I'll try as soon as my hair has sufficient length... which will be like... in a year or so...

Fethenwen
January 23rd, 2011, 05:28 AM
Omg, this one is also super cute!

Ribbon shaped updo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYn23fg-bO4&feature=channel

auburn
January 23rd, 2011, 05:30 AM
She's veeeery skillful... wonderful videos. Very good for begginers like me, I've got stuff to practice on.

But I can't help to notice that she's tormenting her hair big time... termic stuff, lots of manipulation, styling products,harsh metal pins... however, I highly apreciate her skills, her videos are great!

haibane
January 23rd, 2011, 05:52 AM
That's so cute! :)
I looked at her blog and she has a picture index of all her hair videos if anyone else is interested:
http://binosusume.blog116.fc2.com/blog-category-23.html

NotInPortland
January 23rd, 2011, 06:55 AM
Wow so cute, I will try this at some stage although it will probably be a disaster!

Avital88
January 23rd, 2011, 06:58 AM
I'm so gonna try this when i'm in a mood for trying soemthing new!! not today but soon, its adorable, especcially the flower

turquoisebud
January 23rd, 2011, 06:59 AM
Oh! I've seen that one before! It's so cute! :) I am gong to try it when my hair is longer.

scorpio_rising
January 23rd, 2011, 07:13 AM
That is soooooo cute!
Thanks for posting this - I love her videos! <3

Anywhere
January 23rd, 2011, 07:47 AM
I swear I've seen this person before. :bigeyes:
She has a faux-bob tutorial that I favorited.
I've never tried the hairstyle before though. Thank you for sharing.:)

MoonLightFairy
January 23rd, 2011, 08:11 AM
So cute and it looks easy.

enfys
January 23rd, 2011, 08:21 AM
Just a word of warning, if you do this with very long hair, you end up with a huge corsage. Ask how I know :lol:

PiroskaCicu
January 23rd, 2011, 08:31 AM
So adorable! I want to try it :)

RitaPG
January 23rd, 2011, 09:37 AM
I tried that once, it is really cute ^^
My favourite style is the Chestnut Up-do, I think. It looks like I have LOTS of hair :D

Marchpane
January 23rd, 2011, 11:25 AM
But I can't help to notice that she's tormenting her hair big time... termic stuff, lots of manipulation, styling products,harsh metal pins...

I noticed this too, but her hair seems really healthy... I mean, it's incredibly thick, shiny, and smooth. I'm like, kay I don't do any of that stuff, heat styling, etc. and yet her hair looks 10000 times healthier and better than mine! Lol why... *sigh*

spidermom
January 23rd, 2011, 11:42 AM
I used to do that to get my growing-out fringe out of the way.

anodyne_ame
January 23rd, 2011, 12:04 PM
Nice timing! I was wondering how to do my hair tomorrow, now I can try this! :D

I've looked at the videos on the girl's channel and she has a lot of really awesome hairstyles, even though the explanations are in Japanese it's really simple to follow. Too bad my hair is nowhere near as thick as hers so I can't do some of the more fancier hairstyles like the fohawks :/

annieangel149
January 23rd, 2011, 12:21 PM
I noticed this too, but her hair seems really healthy... I mean, it's incredibly thick, shiny, and smooth. I'm like, kay I don't do any of that stuff, heat styling, etc. and yet her hair looks 10000 times healthier and better than mine! Lol why... *sigh*

yep.... "seems".... being the operative word! she will use 10 billion hair products to disguise the damage! very nice updo's tho!;)

Lostsoule77
January 23rd, 2011, 02:27 PM
Looks really cute, wish I had the patience to do this kind of style. Then again I don't think it would look too cute with my length or thickness causing a chunky flower instead of a delicate little one. Can't even imagine it in most of the people on this forum with their length and/or thickness! Be nice to try just to see if it works though. Anyone who does please post photos. :)

Saila_
January 23rd, 2011, 03:53 PM
Ahhh, sooo beautiful! I love her videos. Very creative and inspiring. :)

CaityBear
January 23rd, 2011, 04:38 PM
That's so cute. I like how the little "corsage" looks. I've done the lace/headband braid before. I usually start a tad bit farther over.

A lot of her other hair tutorials look really cute, too.

princessp
January 23rd, 2011, 05:42 PM
Wow so cute I love it! I'll definitely try it too. :)

ETA:
Just a word of warning, if you do this with very long hair, you end up with a huge corsage. Ask how I know
Lol, do you have a pic? Sounds fun anyway!

PeaceLoveHair
January 23rd, 2011, 05:53 PM
Sweet! thanks for sharing it here...I will definitely try it out!

madeline_
January 24th, 2011, 06:38 AM
Ha, I love her fauxhawk, will have to try that for clubbing. I actually like how she doesn't talk and uses captions instead. So I can listen to my own music instead of the horrible tunes most hair tutorials use.

EDIT: Now I have serious hair envy. That girl has about ten times more hair than I do. :/

Paranda Belle
January 24th, 2011, 08:23 AM
That is so cute. Have to try that sometime, when I've managed to get my dutch braid as neat as her's

Wow so cute I love it! I'll definitely try it too. :)

ETA:
Lol, do you have a pic? Sounds fun anyway!

You could split the braid into two once it's off the head and do two braids and end up with two corsages. Or even split into three or four...

morecowbell
January 24th, 2011, 08:35 AM
I used to do that to get my growing-out fringe out of the way.

Lol! :D I just cut bangs and am not super happy with them, and I've been doing a similar style to get them off my face, too :o

SwordWomanRiona
January 24th, 2011, 08:36 AM
That hairstyle's really nice, but I think I have to master the French Braid and the Dutch Braid before I give it a try. Haven't yet :(.

Arya
January 24th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Oh, that's binosusume. She's pretty famous on youtube. When I get home from class I can translate the video if anyone really needs it. A simpler version of this is what everyone is wearing in Japan right now, or were all of last year, anyway.