PDA

View Full Version : Cassia disaster!

christine1989
January 21st, 2011, 03:57 PM
Only LHC could appreciate this one!

I decided to try my first ever cassia treatment today after school. I opened the packet, mixed all of it with a bit of catnip tea then applied the goopy, green paste to my hair. I must have ordered a bit too much because after my hair was saturated in cassia paste I still had about half left over.

Not being one to waste perfectly good hair product I put the rest in a small tupperware. Unfortunatly that particular tupperware was missing the lid to match. Instead of pouring the cassia into a different container I decided to use seran wrap over the top. When I went to rip the seran wrap off I sliced my thumb across the metal teeth! Being quite the bleeder I grabbed the nearest towel and called my mom to tell her that there was blood all over the kitchen counter and to come home. She must have thought that I amputated my thumb or something because she called 911!

To my suprise, about 10 minutes later an ambulence rolls down my driveway :rolleyes:. I answer the door in my pajamas with my hair covered in viscous green goo and of course they sent the two hottest EMTs I've ever seen. I don't know what was more embarassing- telling them that my mom called them for a mere cut or having to explain to them why my hair was green! Well, at lest I had my makeup on! ;)

I hope the results of the cassia are worth all of the trouble it caused. :D

swivelhop
January 21st, 2011, 04:03 PM
Christine this is so cute! I still have to introduce my new roomate to 'yogurt head.':hmm:

Heartwillfollow
January 21st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Sending you Huge Hugs !!! but I really enjoyed the smile and giggle for your situation !! :)

UltraBella
January 21st, 2011, 04:10 PM
Hahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is priceless !
Pics of your Cassia results please !!

haibane
January 21st, 2011, 04:14 PM
Omg that made me laugh out loud for real! :laugh: I really hope the cassia turns out good in the end!

Annalouise
January 21st, 2011, 04:17 PM
That's funny!:) It's murphy's law that if you look like a hot mess then you'll encounter good looking guys.

Kaelee
January 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That sounds like something that would happen in my family, lol!

AerithMoon
January 21st, 2011, 04:19 PM
HAHAH, awesome post. ;'D That's something that I would do.

thisischristine
January 21st, 2011, 04:23 PM
Gosh, I worry about some kind of emergency every time I put my henna on! We once had a house fire whilst I was still in my pyjamas (around 11am....I was a student, ok?!). I managed to grab some damp clothes in the washer and put them on in the garden before the firemen arrived! So embarassing...

littlenvy
January 21st, 2011, 04:40 PM
LOL!! Oh my! That was one busy day for you :)

Hope to see pics of beautiful cassia hair soon.

christine1989
January 21st, 2011, 04:44 PM
Gosh, I worry about some kind of emergency every time I put my henna on! We once had a house fire whilst I was still in my pyjamas (around 11am....I was a student, ok?!). I managed to grab some damp clothes in the washer and put them on in the garden before the firemen arrived! So embarassing...

This happened to me too! The furnace overheated in my house at 7 am. I panicked and grabbed an old prom dress and thew it on in my backyard.

ericthegreat
January 21st, 2011, 07:08 PM
Bwhahahahaahha! That was a great story, sometimes real life is just wackier than anything a comedy writer could come up with! I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt. Hopefully at least your hair will come out the color you wanted it to be.

pepperminttea
January 21st, 2011, 07:30 PM
:lol: That's classic! (I'm glad you're okay!)