PDA

View Full Version : A Request, Please

Shermie Girl
January 20th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Would a mod please delete my blog posts for me? I was looking back over some of them and have realised that a lot of those entries brought back bad memories for me and it is time to leave the past where it belongs. So... Time for my old entries to go bye-bye and begin anew.

I would appreciate it if you could leave my blog, it's self intact and just poof the entries. I have soft deleted them.

Link. (http://www.forums.longhaircommunity.com/blog.php?u=5531)

Thank you kindly. :flowers:

Finoriel
January 21st, 2011, 02:19 AM
I will start with hard deleting the soft deleted entries in your blog and continue working on it during the day :).

There is no software option to delete an entire blog. When we hard delete the entries, it will still display the header if that was what you meant with intact ?

However when a blog has no entries/only soft deleted entries the links to it from your profile and in the drop down menu over your avatar will disappear. So it will be hard to find.
People who subscribed to it will still see the link to it via quick links/blog subscription, it will just drop down to the very end of the list and show 0 entries.

Carolyn
January 21st, 2011, 07:11 AM
Shermie Girl, could you make a new blog entry stating that you are starting your blog again and that will be you new first post? That would give you a place to start. Everything but that post could be deleted. I hope you are going to be around here more. I've missed you.

Shermie Girl
January 21st, 2011, 09:25 AM
Shermie Girl, could you make a new blog entry stating that you are starting your blog again and that will be you new first post? That would give you a place to start. Everything but that post could be deleted. I hope you are going to be around here more. I've missed you.

Good idea, Carolyn. I went ahead and did that. :D

I think I am going to be around more. And I missed you, too. I never intended for my "little hiatus" to grow into such a thing as it did. :lol:

Shermie Girl
January 22nd, 2011, 02:25 PM
Thank you, Finoriel. :flowers: