PDA

View Full Version : Odd hair compliment.

OrangeStripe
January 19th, 2011, 04:57 PM
I was at a flat party tonight, and a rather hipsterish man told me that we could be friends if I would only cut my hair so that it was short like his. I asked him if he realised how long my hair was- because it was up in a plat bun type thing- and when he realised how long it was, he told me that I definitely SHOULDN'T cut it. Maybe once hair gets REALLY long, it suddenly becomes cool again !:confused: But if someone as fashion-concious as a hipster thinks my hair is cool- then I'm happy :D

Kaelee
January 19th, 2011, 05:12 PM
WTF? LOL! Wow...that's weird! :d

Dark Queen
January 19th, 2011, 05:12 PM
The heck? I like how he tells you to cut your hair without even seeing how long it is, LOL.:rollin:

Greenhousegirl
January 19th, 2011, 05:15 PM
wow... that is odd... @.@

Anje
January 19th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Weird. Apparently it's not cool to have normal-length hair?

OrangeStripe
January 19th, 2011, 05:25 PM
The heck? I like how he tells you to cut your hair without even seeing how long it is, LOL.:rollin:

Yeah, but as soon as I pointed out that it was hip length, he completely reversed his opinion! So strange :D

aenflex
January 19th, 2011, 05:40 PM
perhaps he just understood the investment once he realized it's full length...

haha posted and realized how 'captain obvious' that read!!! :)

david
January 19th, 2011, 06:10 PM
I was at a flat party tonight, and a rather hipsterish man told me that we could be friends if I would only cut my hair so that it was short like his.

Wow, really... I'll be your friend if you cut your hair. lol. Sounds like someone was too full of their own self importance and a very controlling person. A text book example of with friends like that who needs enemies. If it was me at the time I would've told the person to get lost.

Dragon
January 19th, 2011, 07:45 PM
How weird.

LHC100
January 19th, 2011, 08:07 PM
He probably really LIKES long hair, and was just "picking on you" to find out how long it REALLY is... Men... ha

Lostsoule77
January 19th, 2011, 08:13 PM
Def. seems a bit odd. At least in the end he came over to the other side! LOL

jchinique
January 19th, 2011, 08:34 PM
Sounds like he was just using it as a conversation starter, albeit badly :)