PDA

View Full Version : I had the haircut

yellowflower
January 19th, 2011, 12:25 PM
I had my haircut, i had about an inch off maybe abit more, so thats 1 inch less dye :cheese:

rose.grace
January 19th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Congrats! I bet it feels good :) How much more dye do you have left to get rid of? I ask because I'm growing out dye (well, henna) too.

Anywhere
January 19th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Could have sworn I commented on this already. :bigeyes:

Congratulations. It's probably wonderful knowing that you're getting closer to super healthy hair :)

Ishje
January 19th, 2011, 01:25 PM

Congratulations. It's probably wonderful knowing that you're getting closer to super healthy hair :)

same here XD maybe it was not the same post :p

I am happy with every inch of dye free hair as well :)

Avital88
January 19th, 2011, 01:26 PM
Congratulations!And happy growing!!

yellowflower
January 19th, 2011, 01:33 PM
Congrats! I bet it feels good :) How much more dye do you have left to get rid of? I ask because I'm growing out dye (well, henna) too.

Still another 10inches, so LOADS!!!!

The hairdresser said should take about a year, she even had the cheek to say my hair was yellow...and that she could put more dye over to mask, ummmm how do i put that NO.

I nearly started crying sat in the chair when she said that.:(:(:(:( Even though 3weeks ago their top stylist commented how nice my hair was. I'll be glad when its all gone as I hate the hair colour so much!!!!

Thats because yesterday i said I would be getting it done today.

How much has your grown out? Mine is about half inch to inch

arc691
January 19th, 2011, 01:41 PM
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy68/terryandjody/Smilies/kapper0.gif Great! I'm happy for you!

craftybunn
January 19th, 2011, 01:42 PM
It really feels good to be a step closer. Congratulations to you!

yellowflower
January 19th, 2011, 01:45 PM
It was so nice, I cant wait to get it cut again, I love seeing all the dyed hair fall off onto the floor it was GREAT, I used to cringe thinking ohhh that my length, but now its great seeing all the dye flit away

bondgirl
January 19th, 2011, 02:04 PM
That sounds great!

I'm hoping to get a bit more length before I'll have to get a haircut, but maybe I shouldn't wait... I'd love to lose those dry dyed bits.

McFearless
January 19th, 2011, 09:27 PM
A year is not too long, hang in there :)

MrsGuther
January 19th, 2011, 10:32 PM
Good for you OP! :) Congrats on one inch less of dye!

yellowflower
January 21st, 2011, 09:42 AM
Had an absolute rubbish day today, my hair is deff brassy and horrible I have decided i really cant wait to get rid of the colour

Tressie
January 21st, 2011, 09:45 AM
Good going! You only lost a little, but you gained healthier hair! (o:

Tookii
January 21st, 2011, 09:55 AM
Congrat! One more step closer to virgin hair!

yellowflower
January 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM
healthier hair i dont know, its still dry and horrible even after having a hair cut its horrible it really is

rose.grace
January 22nd, 2011, 06:36 PM
Still another 10inches, so LOADS!!!!

The hairdresser said should take about a year, she even had the cheek to say my hair was yellow...and that she could put more dye over to mask, ummmm how do i put that NO.

I nearly started crying sat in the chair when she said that.:(:(:(:( Even though 3weeks ago their top stylist commented how nice my hair was. I'll be glad when its all gone as I hate the hair colour so much!!!! It's a hairdresser's job to try to sell products and services. She probably likes your natural hair better too, but it's drilled into them to "sell, sell, sell"... so just let it float away like fluff... I'll bet she didn't mean it. I'm glad you said NO. Hairdressers can be intimidating. I've officially got one whole inch of natual hair right now. I'm so happy! :love:

healthier hair i dont know, its still dry and horrible even after having a hair cut its horrible it really isIt will be horrible for awhile. No getting around that. And it'll remind you of what not to do in future :). This time will pass and one day you'll look on it and scream bloody murder if someone you know is thinking about dying her hair... ;)

McFearless
January 22nd, 2011, 10:44 PM
You are closer to your goal:) Congrats!