PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Quotes in Thread Posts.

rose.grace
January 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hello and Help, Please

I see that it's possible to quote several people in one post instead of multiple posting with one quote at a time.

How is this accomplished? I can only seem to get one reply or post window, per quote.

Thanks!

Gumball
January 19th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43281) you go! :D

rose.grace
January 19th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Bless you, Gumball, you're my guardian Angel. I never thought my guardian Angel would have a name like Gumball but I love it. Thanks! I really tried not to bother you with it, I'm afraid I'm going to drive you up a wall, that's why I posted here. And here you came! :inlove:

I kept staring at that quote+ button but I was afraid that it would multiply the same quote... which didn't make any sense so I stayed away from it, lol

rose.grace
January 19th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Here (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43281) you go! :D

Bless you, Gumball, you're my guardian Angel. I never thought my guardian Angel would have a name like Gumball but I love it. Thanks! I really tried not to bother you with it, I'm afraid I'm going to drive you up a wall, that's why I posted here. And here you came! :inlove:

I kept staring at that quote+ button but I was afraid that it would multiply the same quote... which didn't make any sense so I stayed away from it, lol

Got it!
I have another question and I don't want to start another thread but... can you make some blog entries private and others public? Say if you have one category for your personal hair journal, can you make that private just for you, or is it all or nothing, ie; all public or all private?

LeaM07
January 19th, 2011, 11:41 AM
I never thought my guardian Angel would have a name like Gumball but I love it. :rollin:

Got it!
I have another question and I don't want to start another thread but... can you make some blog entries private and others public? Say if you have one category for your personal hair journal, can you make that private just for you, or is it all or nothing, ie; all public or all private? I'll help with this one... unfortunately, no, it's just one or the other. Many people here would like to have that feature, though, so hopefully future versions of vBulletin will allow it and we'll get a chance to upgrade someday. :D

(We have no immediate plans for that, though. ;))

rose.grace
January 19th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Thank you, Lea. :flower: I don't mind that there is no feature for it. I just wondered is if there was and it was another of those things I couldn't find or figure out how to do.

Gumball
January 19th, 2011, 09:38 PM
Oh! And if you haven't read through all the tests, you actually can use the "Reply" button at the end of hitting all the "Quote+" posts you want to quote. Then "Reply" just gets them all ready for you to work with. :)

Carolyn
January 20th, 2011, 04:19 PM
If you want a private for you only journal you could start one at The Beauty Bottle (http://www.beautybottle.com) The Beauty Bottle is LHC's sister site. Come join us over there :)