PDA

View Full Version : Do you think I "typed" my hair correctly?

StressedTresses
January 18th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Sorry, I only have the one picture (avatar) and it's not a great representation because it has been straightened.

I know Type 2 is correct.

I am wondering about the (b) it doesn't have any defined curls unless I "scrunch" it while it's wet and even then they aren't defined, but underneath at the nape of my neck is a huge frizz mess that won't straighten or style at all.

The C I feel confident with as well.

And finally the iii, I am fine with because that's pretty easy to measure!

Let me know what you think! Thanks guys

Rocket22
January 18th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Sorry, I only have the one picture (avatar) and it's not a great representation because it has been straightened.

I know Type 2 is correct.

I am wondering about the (b) it doesn't have any defined curls unless I "scrunch" it while it's wet and even then they aren't defined, but underneath at the nape of my neck is a huge frizz mess that won't straighten or style at all.

The C I feel confident with as well.

And finally the iii, I am fine with because that's pretty easy to measure!

Let me know what you think! Thanks guys

I don't think I'm following :) you know type 2 is correct and you are confident with 2c and fine with the thickness and your avatar is not correct because it's been straightned I'm kinda not sure what your looking for :)

can you post a photo with you fresh out of shower no product and air dried with no manipulation? I think this is how you hair type but I'm pretty new so not 100%

eta:: ok you are wonding if you are an a or b right? my bad read the post wrong :)
eta: again:) I thought a 2 would have some defined wave of some sorts?

StressedTresses
January 18th, 2011, 01:13 PM
I'll post a new picture later, sorry to be confusing! Pretty much wondering about the letter after 2. Thanks for trying!

Rocket22
January 18th, 2011, 01:23 PM
I'll post a new picture later, sorry to be confusing! Pretty much wondering about the letter after 2. Thanks for trying!

Oh don't be sorry I think I'm the one confused :) but best to do all the correct things in how you hair type and post that picture. when I first joined they had the photos to really help with hair typing and that made it tons easier (visual is always easy) good luck and welcome!

StressedTresses
January 18th, 2011, 04:18 PM
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a1df39b3127ccefc700f9309f400000030O08EcMWjRq5aA9 vPho/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/
This is my hair air dried

spidermom
January 18th, 2011, 04:20 PM
I'll go along with 2A.

Alix
January 18th, 2011, 04:59 PM
2a for sure.

Anje
January 18th, 2011, 05:08 PM
Definitely 2a.

jojo
January 18th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Yes id say 2a and very pretty

lapushka
January 19th, 2011, 08:23 AM
Yep, to me that's 2a.

StressedTresses
January 19th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks all, glad to know I am on the right track!