PDA

View Full Version : This time tomorrow....

yellowflower
January 18th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Yay this time tomorrow I will have 1 inch less dye in my hair after my cut :cheese: That means 1 inch less of this horrible colour

Anywhere
January 18th, 2011, 10:03 AM
yaaay. :cheese:
I know how you feel. I have 50% of my hair that is an awful faded color..

yellowflower
January 18th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Then in April I am thinking of taking it to chin level when I have more roots, ahhh scary stuff!!! But I reckon it needs to be done and in the long run its for the best.

lundmir
January 18th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Good luck! It will be one inch less to worry about. This takes patience.

Ishje
January 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM
I celebrate every inch of dye free hair as well ^^

yellowflower
January 18th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Good luck! It will be one inch less to worry about. This takes patience.

Yes it certainly does, if i had straight hair it would be a pixie by now guaranteed I just cant cope with growing a pixie out with curly hair!!!!

I am so annoyed as I had 6months of grown out roots and then stupid hair dresser dyed the lot including my nice fresh 6months of root instead of just my ends which i asked her only do my ends NOT roots!!! Hated it as she did it way to dark not even match my roots then bleached it twice to get it light and hate that too, although not as much as the dark.

So yes now I am in the painful grow out stage urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it seems like its taking FOREVER:violin:. I have planned lots of things to do each weekend to hopefully pass the time quickly

Shicurls
January 18th, 2011, 01:40 PM
yay!!!! Congratulations!! We will of course want to see pics! :)

rosieex3
January 18th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Yay! I totally know the feeling, my dyed hair in some light looks very patchy, brassy, orangy, etc..all from removing black hair dye. My virgin hair is such a pretty shade of brown, (not to mention 100 times smoother/healthier then my dyed hair), I don't know why I ever started dying it. It's a great feeling to get rid of some. :)

Lianna
January 18th, 2011, 01:57 PM
yay!!!! Congratulations!! We will of course want to see pics! :)

I second that. Is it really that bad? I mean...you call it horrible, yet you said it's similar to mine, LOL.

yellowflower
January 19th, 2011, 12:23 PM
I second that. Is it really that bad? I mean...you call it horrible, yet you said it's similar to mine, LOL.

No its not similar to yours, its hard to tell its different in different lights. Mine it alot lighter than yours