PDA

View Full Version : Met another LHC member and didn't plan it!

MaggieJoh
January 18th, 2011, 12:48 AM
I was just so excited to have met another LHC member without planning it I had to share! My henna client for yesterday is a member YAY!!! Nice to know we're not alone!

Hi Erin if you're out there!! :poot:

Bene
January 18th, 2011, 12:49 AM
I met an LHC member, she was really nice :)

Avvoltoio
January 18th, 2011, 01:10 AM
i have never met any LHC member, but i would like, unfortunately not too much member are here from my country, and none from my city :(

MaggieJoh
January 18th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Aww, yeah I find it can be pretty isolating if there aren't other's "like you" around and that goes for more then just hair. It was just so nice to see long hair on someone other then me lol and then we could get all geek'ed out about the LHC board

MissManda
January 18th, 2011, 02:44 AM
That's awesome! :D :cheese:

I think there are at least two LHC members in my general area, but I haven't met them, but I do think I might have spotted one of them whilst grocery shopping a few months ago. :)

Jenn of Pence
January 18th, 2011, 10:45 AM
That's really cool! We had a local meet before Christmas, but I was out of town and had to miss, unfortunately. :( Maybe we can plan another meet in the future, or maybe I'll run into someone whose back-of-the-head I recognize. ;)

Rocket22
January 18th, 2011, 11:14 AM
That's awesome! :D :cheese:

I think there are at least two LHC members in my general area, but I haven't met them, but I do think I might have spotted one of them whilst grocery shopping a few months ago. :)

Hey MissManda we are in the same area we will have to meet up sometime :) although I don't have "long hair" it still would be fun to talk with someone that is hair crazy as me!! My friends all think I'm nuts.. (well hair nuts anyway)

When you meet other LHC people would it be more pressure to have your hair look the best it could possibly look? I sure wouldn't want a bad hair day that day :)

Dani
January 18th, 2011, 11:14 AM
We're on our way to Portland in a couple months, woo hoo! :D I am so there.

:p

I saw a beautiful girl with TB golden wurly hair, working at the little against-the-wall Lush shop at Tysons.. maybe it was last spring now or so. But when checking out, I couldn't help but ask if she's ever been on TLHC. As you do. :p And I've asked this of long haired folks before, and expected the usual What-the-duce? look, but she actually said she lurked on here! I couldn't believe it, and thought it was pretty neato. I told her to join in the fun, or some such. :p She was really nice, and I can't recall what she said her name was anymore.. I believe it started with an L and was short.. anyway. That was pretty sweet, and so was she!

Vampire
January 18th, 2011, 01:59 PM
I would love to meet LHC members, then i could freely talk about hair and haircare without ppl looking at me funny or bored :p

embee
January 18th, 2011, 03:49 PM
I've met Rags once, and it was *so* cool! :) Every time I see her posts I think how pleased I was to meet another LHC member. It was planned, not a surprise.

cataphract
January 18th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I've yet to meet anyone, but there seem to be several in my area!

princessp
January 18th, 2011, 04:35 PM
That is so cool! I'm fairly certain there are no LHCers in my area :wail: