PDA

View Full Version : Feeling good about my hair !!!

ladystar
June 8th, 2008, 11:23 AM
Yesterday I went to a wedding. So, I decided to blow dry my hair. My hair feels so long now:cheese: I am sooo happy!Not only that I had a girl asking me questions about my hair what to do and what to use. She said it looked like silk. It felt good to have someone complement my hair. Its been a long time. :D

This is what it looked like. http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b233/ladystar21/june4.jpg

spidermom
June 8th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Your hair looks beautiful. I'll bet people say nice things about your hair in their minds all the time.

ladystar
June 8th, 2008, 12:07 PM
Thank you spidermom

paper
June 8th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Your hair does look like silk. Just beautiful.

hurricane_gia
June 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
What a great compliment! You hair certainly looks like it would feel like silk!

mommy2one05
June 8th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Wow! very pretty hair. How long have you been treating it the LHC way? Any hair advice for those of us who would love "silk" like hair? What kind of advice did you give the girl for her hair...did you mention this website?

Xandergrammy
June 8th, 2008, 12:45 PM
It looks beautiful!! I still remember a woman I saw at a wedding years ago with very similar hair. It looked like a sheet of silk and it was mesmerizing. :thumbsup:

ladystar
June 8th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Wow! very pretty hair. How long have you been treating it the LHC way? Any hair advice for those of us who would love "silk" like hair? What kind of advice did you give the girl for her hair...did you mention this website?

I have been treating it better with LHC since March 08. I told her about coconut oil and henna. Yes I sent her the link to the site. :D
Thank you!!!

ladystar
June 8th, 2008, 01:04 PM
Thanks everyone

DaveDecker
June 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
It is no wonder at all why she gushed over your hair. It's completely gorgeous. And I find it hard to comprehend how you've gone awhile without real-life compliments? There must be a lot of what Spidermom mentions: the unpaid compliments -- thought but not voiced.

ladystar
June 8th, 2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks Dave

beyondcute
June 8th, 2008, 02:01 PM
Gorgeous hair! It really does look like silk!

biggeorge
June 8th, 2008, 02:27 PM
http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c011.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c013.gif http://www.cosgan.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif

FrannyG
June 8th, 2008, 02:50 PM
Your hair does look like silk. It's just beautiful. :cloud9:

Thank you for writing such a happy post, too! :flowers: I'd like to hear more happy-with-my-hair stories around here.

psvzum
June 8th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I can see why you were complemented : ) Your hair is just beautiful!

MissHair
June 8th, 2008, 05:01 PM
You have every right to feel good about your hair, your hair is breathtaking and so shiny!!

ladystar
June 8th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Thank You Alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheese:

morningstar
June 8th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Beautiful hair on a beautiful face. People are probably mesmerized and dazzled with your hair and well, the whole you. I know if I saw you on the street I would be...:thudpile:

Xan
June 8th, 2008, 10:04 PM
definitely beautiful so silky and long.

toodramatik
June 8th, 2008, 10:08 PM
I second morningstar's compliment.

Your hair is beautiful.

wavestogrow
June 9th, 2008, 12:58 AM
My God woman, I bet you turn lots of heads daily with that hair. Every since I was a kid, I have always dreamed of having hair just like yours. Silky, shiny, healthy, and thick down to the very ends. You should be feeling good about your hair. :D

ladystar
June 9th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Beautiful hair on a beautiful face. People are probably mesmerized and dazzled with your hair and well, the whole you. I know if I saw you on the street I would be...:thudpile:

That's sweet.
But that doesn't happen. HAHA!!!
Thank you.

ladystar
June 9th, 2008, 06:41 AM
Thank you Wavestogrow, Toodramatik & Xan

stargrape
June 9th, 2008, 07:16 AM
How awesome! You have lovely hair and where your hair is at right now is my goal length. :)