PDA

View Full Version : Is belly- button length hair...

BeachBabe91
January 17th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Basically the same as waist length hair? Or longer?

Chamy
January 17th, 2011, 05:22 PM
My bellybutton is almost on the exact same level as my waist, but i wouldnt count on that being the case for everyone.

craftybunn
January 17th, 2011, 05:23 PM
IMHO, if it hangs in the back to be equal to what you estimate to be your belly button, then I'd say that is waist, but if it hangs down in front to your belly button, it would probably hang down farther in the back right? Which would make me think just past waist length. ? Maybe?

Chamy
January 17th, 2011, 05:28 PM
IMHO, if it hangs in the back to be equal to what you estimate to be your belly button, then I'd say that is waist, but if it hangs down in front to your belly button, it would probably hang down farther in the back right? Which would make me think just past waist length. ? Maybe?

Good point, the hair always falls further up on your body if its pulled in front. Since its sort of drawn around the neck, and other "bumps" :eyebrows: it gets some extra way to go to reach the bellybutton.

bluesnowflake
January 17th, 2011, 05:33 PM
It's a little longer for me, maybe 3/4", but I imagine it's about the same on most people.

MissManda
January 17th, 2011, 05:38 PM

This. :) When my hair was exactly at waist length, there was no way it could reach my bellybutton when pulled to the front (it still doesn't even reach waist-level, actually, and I'm halfway to hip length).

It probably depends on your proportions as well. For example, the smallest part of my waist is an inch or so above bellybutton level on me.

Capybara
January 17th, 2011, 05:38 PM
It's longer than waist length for me :)

skyblue
January 17th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I'd say it's a little longer then waist at least it would be for me lol, my belly button is a little lower down from my waist

jaine
January 17th, 2011, 05:52 PM
Let me just take this opportune moment to google "Male Abs" ... :D

OK, yep. :) Yep yep yep. Just what I thought... On men it's about the same. But on women the belly button is usually lower than waist.

spoonshine
January 17th, 2011, 05:57 PM
I have a fairly high waist and my belly button is much lower. I'm guessing I'll have to have hip length+ for the hair to reach my belly button in the front.

Drynwhyl
January 17th, 2011, 06:37 PM
Before I cut my hair, it was exactly in level with my bellybutton, but when i threw it back, it was tailbone ;)

Angela_Rose
January 17th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Depends on the person's body. I am super-high waisted and my belly button sits 3" lower than my waist. Waist length and belly button length are very different measurements on me.

thatjengirl1
January 17th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Well when my hair goes to the back it reaches waist length. but when brought to the front it's like 4 inches from reaching my belly button. I think that's cuz when my hair is in the front, it has to go over "bumps" if you know what i mean, so it makes it shorter.

nellreno
January 17th, 2011, 08:08 PM
My bellybutton is maybe an inch below the smallest part of my waist.

McFearless
January 17th, 2011, 08:23 PM
My doctor said the "waist" is two inches above the belly button. Win.

christine1989
January 17th, 2011, 08:44 PM
For me it is almost exactly the same.

beez1717
January 17th, 2011, 08:54 PM
Id guess since I'm a guy that its the same. I'm not sure though. Give me a few years and ill get back to you all on this one...

Dragon
January 17th, 2011, 10:31 PM
Mine is lower then my waist.

UltraBella
January 17th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Before I cut my hair, it was exactly in level with my bellybutton, but when i threw it back, it was tailbone ;)

This, exactly for me too. Bellybutton = tailbone on my body.